What are you doing this weekend?

………...doing my best to boost the sales figures for Patisserie Valerie this grey, miserable, Saturday in October.

Colin :):):)

Yes I’m off there later for a FABULOUS strawberry tart I may even have brunch again lol.

We went to Chorley live last night and off again tonight it's only £5 for a wrist band gives you access to over 30 venues with all types of music being played the venues range from pubs and coffee shops to churches and even the town hall with acts playing 45 minute slots on the hour from 7pm till last acts starting at 10 some good singer last night really looking forward to more of the same tonight

Reactions: 2cv
well, was hoping for someone to have bonfire and get garden rubbish burnt.........however, its much too windy so will have to wait until next time.........

didnt get out for night or two in the van ...weather put paid ti that.......wet, windy.......

love our little van.......however, a lot to be said for the bigs vans with heating,space, and all mod cons in winter time......

Ca
well, was hoping for someone to have bonfire and get garden rubbish burnt.........however, its much too windy so will have to wait until next time.........

didnt get out for night or two in the van ...weather put paid ti that.......wet, windy.......

love our little van.......however, a lot to be said for the bigs vans with heating,space, and all mod cons in winter time......
n you not find space for one of the gas fires they used to put in caravans Trixie a carver or similar. I think they just vented in the van like the hob does but long time since I had one

Ca

n you not find space for one of the gas fires they used to put in caravans Trixie a carver or similar. I think they just vented in the van like the hob does but long time since I had one
I’m laughing because you haven’t seen Trixie van, poor Trixie she needs a bigger van/ MH

Thursday night I’m off with two of my besties to Charente. Will be gourmand - two restaurants booked and possibly a trip to St Etienne for a tasting! Bring on the cackle!!!

Ca

if only, nabism......there.s only sufficient room for us to get into it..........if we were elec could use an elec fan heater stood on top of the 2 burner calor gas hobs.............sooooo entral heating consists of hot water bottles......lol...still love it tho...

Stuck in Biggar. Its the Biggar Little Festival coming up and there's lots to do. Looking forward to the Green Frog at the end of the month.

Once again not going anywhere this weekend as sons m/I/l decided on the spur of the moment to book a fortnights holiday so we’re doing grandparents duties pick up and drop off at school! So much for all of us pulling together eh.. still got to be done! Trixie it’s a shame you didn’t get away for a couple of days and no matter what or how big or small your van is it’s yours and it gets you away!

Got abso soaked last night fitting the speedo cable but one job less for the weekend off

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back