What are you doing this weekend?

Kettlesing, best pub food anywhere.

havent been to those pubs in a long time.. many moons in fact...............queens head...........black bull..............used to visut them quite a lot ...........good choice.....enjoy

Reactions: 2cv
havent been to those pubs in a long time.. many moons in fact...............queens head...........black bull..............used to visut them quite a lot ...........good choice.....enjoy

Queens Head. It’s superb but worth booking if eating there as it is very popular.

It’s at the Grouse and Claret at Rowsley, they’ve been very good to us over the years.
That has lots of events over the course of a year, always seems popular when we pass it, never tried to stop but then again it’s not very far from where we live :)

That has lots of events over the course of a year, always seems popular when we pass it, never tried to stop but then again it’s not very far from where we live :)

Call in for a cuppa if you’re passing, we’ll be there till next Saturday.

Packing the Moho and booking a ferry to Calais. I'm meeting Ed on Toast in Brugge next Tuesday morning (Ed's travelling Hull to Zeebrugge) and heading southwards, meeting Steve (a guy I met in Spain in January) en route.
I'm looking forward to this potter..

Colin ???

may get a night or two out in the van...depends on weather.........no heating in van.

need to turn up the hem on a coat which has been waiting for a long while to finish.........all cut and pinned.......just to press and stitch........

Once the van is back from the garage with a new alternator I will be heading south to get my bumper fixed and taking in a bit of seaside too .

We’re not going anywhere this weekend as we have appointments right up till Friday :cry:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back