What are you doing this weekend?

Taking one of our dogs to the vet and then setting off to Bugsworth for a Xmas meal

Yes I think so. Along the road past the play park with the cemetery to your left and loch leven on her right. Parking up along the end, waking up to spectacular views

More sewing! 5 cushion covers so far and another set to do. Quite pleased with myself, hence pic. I know they’re easy, but not had the swing machine out in years.

Off to RHS Rosemoor tonight for the Glow (trees lit up); must remember to take the camera. And it’s the season for Christmas markets. Ho ho ho. FE6BE3B2-5595-41CE-9324-54691B6F3641.jpeg

Changed bulbs in interior lights,visit son in law,shopping,vets,started genie and added fuel additive,more shopping ,then going visiting ?

Getting the van ready because it looks like we might get away next week, only got the go ahead from the Doctor Wednesday afternoon so a bit rushed and don't know whether to do Germany or France yet, anywhere will be good
Enjoy and stay ,safe n healthy terry all best to mags as well
Gordon

Wished it was another frog meet but ,going into hospital to visit my son in law ,sort mygreywater tank pipe,tidy van ,strip and 2ash bedding ,then do what the boss wants me to do .
Wash her car,prob Xmas shopping ?
hard luck you can try again,pj

I'm off to London tomorrow to walk part of the Thames Path,
We are starting at the London Barrier and walking to Tower Bridge, taking in some of the local sights.

I'm off to London tomorrow to walk part of the Thames Path,
We are starting at the London Barrier and walking to Tower Bridge, taking in some of the local sights.
You lucky man. All those pubs and all that Dickensian history.

I'm dead jealous. Hope you have a lovely walk.

This weekend I’m a plumber roofer electrician tiler joiner painter and general dogs body ripped out two bathrooms and have too get them finished in time for the bearded one or she’s divorcing me. Think I’d be cheaper staying in the Hilton and giving her some alimony ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back