What did you do to your van today?

One thought it would be a good idea to sort a leak in the roof !! very sensible i hear you say!
View attachment 57969

this years lesson! do NOT climb an unsupported ladder it has a habit of beggaring off from under you! thus resulting in the humpty dumpty effect! be wise dont be like fergie!!!
Nae symphony here fergie
hope your ok mate

One thought it would be a good idea to sort a leak in the roof !! very sensible i hear you say!
View attachment 57969

this years lesson! do NOT climb an unsupported ladder it has a habit of beggaring off from under you! thus resulting in the humpty dumpty effect! be wise dont be like fergie!!!
Jist a couple of observations on this:
In what universe did you think that stick figure remotely resembles you ?????
(and before you say it - yes - it is a case of pot and kettle here !! )
Sensible and wisdom are not two words that I have heard much, if at all, when being applied to you !!

At least you gave our mutual pal, the ambulance driver, a guid laugh as he took you to the hospital !!

Rejigged the 240V and added a pair of Spur Switches so I can control the power to the Water Boiler and 3-Way Fridge better

Before (well, before plus some holes drilled in readiness) - And After (plus a twin USB Socket for Torch Recharging and other stuff)
1609185928505.png1609186009723.png

More detail info here - Turbocharging Motorhome Electrics - if interested :)

Same as yesterday n the day before n the weeks before , checked the batterys , they don't like the cold , just for devilment may fire up the heater , painted the downstairs toilet ,my next project could be fitting a battery in my dead window vac ,

Last edited:
Same as yesterday n the day before n the weeks before , checked the batterys , they don't like the cold , just for devilment may fire up the heater , painted the downstairs toilet ,my next project could be fitting a battery in my dead window vac ,
A 2 storey motor home?....

What we refer to as a Garage in a Motorhome, In the USA they call it a Basement, which I always find amusing :)

Just sorted a dyson v6 hoover using a similar method without the scissors. I thought the battery was knackered. Worked a treat wonder for how long though?

Jist a couple of observations on this:
In what universe did you think that stick figure remotely resembles you ?????
(and before you say it - yes - it is a case of pot and kettle here !! )
Sensible and wisdom are not two words that I have heard much, if at all, when being applied to you !!

At least you gave our mutual pal, the ambulance driver, a guid laugh as he took you to the hospital !!
Why thank you for your concern and words of obvious wisdom my response in reality is non permissable on these pages pal!!!

Back