What did you do to your van today?

My refill was *only* £90, Jeff, but I did drive hard from Portsmouth up to Scotland with 2nd [refuel at J2 of M5] in very windy weather, so dropped just below 25mpg ... That hurts! :ROFLMAO:

Steve
So, you fainted because you think rain had got in failed your tank did you????

My last fill at Cairn Lodge I thought I would treat it to V-Power, my bank app tells me it cost £150.51. Good job you weren't with me, I can't do mouth to mouth lol

emptied out the fresh water tank after letting the cleaner dwell for a few days .... opened up the grey tank outlet .... It's frothy man!
Also the kitchen tap has seemed to fix itself? I wonder if the cleaner (aquasol) has removed/disolved some tiny contaminents that stopped the cartridge resealing?
Puriclean should only be left in the Tank for a maximum of 12 hours, IIRC, David, because the bacteria et al begin to re-form if left for longer, apparently

Steve

So, you fainted because you think rain had got in failed your tank did you????

My last fill at Cairn Lodge I thought I would treat it to V-Power, my bank app tells me it cost £150.51. Good job you weren't with me, I can't do mouth to mouth lol
There should have been a 'nearly' before fainted, Neil ... Having a day of typos today ... 'Tis only money after all

Steve

It looks beautiful Bill.

Looking forward to seeing you both get away again. It was was a huge morale booster for Yvonne after her recent health problems.

The new mini stepladder bought last month in Spain for €32.95 has 2 plastic lugs that stop the platform tipping backwards if you move your weight too far back. They felt loose (quick look showed they had cracked across the right angled fold), so removed them (1 fell off when I touched it!), drilled 2 x 3mm holes in the stepladder leg on each side, and pinned the lugs with 2x19mm long 3.5mm screws and penny washers each side.

The lugs are fixed sturdily now and are free from 'folding forces'. Disappointing that the lugs cracked, but they have done a lot of work over the month's ownership, as bed ladder inside the M/home and as Bike Rack loading step outside, where the surface is not always flat and/or smooth ... :rolleyes: (y)

Steve

Looking good :) With that off-road look and the ladder to the roof, I think I have the ideal accessory for you (y) Remind on Sunday to show you - I think you will love it :D

Back