What did you do to your van today?

sorry if pics got diuplicted but i went from the first darker image to stripped to new today

Think I’ve sorted them for you, thanks for posting, 2cv

Don’t worry rae will be along shortly ,very nice job by the way
boxer 2* ? Cc take it the van is a auto

Love the carpets Gordon. We’ve had little snow but enough rain to make the roads a real mess round here.

Yeah we were gonna head west bill but lochwinnoch road was closed think accident due to weather condition

Very posh. That lass who makes the carpets she’s magic so helpful I got her to make two sets same colour as yours I used the originals as templets. well worth the money. Wee business like hers need all the recommendations they can get.👍

Yeah I’ve got flyers to hand out and she will give members a wee discount
she’s done a cracking job ,made to mats for our feet in the cab and ran one off as you enter through the hab door
arrived at 10*15 and left at around one ish

Very impressed with carpets, will they do mail order If we supply the patterns?
Can you publish their contact details please?

Very impressed with carpets, will they do mail order If we supply the patterns?
Can you publish their contact details please?
Will put up their details carol is the boss I’m trying to set up a discount for motorhomer and wild camping sites but you can contact her stating Igordon from motorhomer was in on sat for a full refit and talk with
small bus with great service imho ,it was wully that put the contact to me and I’m grateful indeed
here’s the contact regards gordon

D5551D1C-9543-48CF-A471-61A78A937A26.jpeg

Absolute cracking lass wully newcastle /gleswegian tongue ended up asking where she was from cause I couldn’t get the accent
she done all the van ,made a front cab one two new feet mats for the cab and made up one for wiping yer feet oan when he get hame
really could not get better service and workmanship
even bought a Star Wars rug for my grandson and got a free tobleron mmmmmmmm
even mentioned your name wully and it cost me £20 more
nah only joking mate thanks again for the contact (appreciated it is)

Went out into the van tonight to carry out table mods ,removed brackets to alter table pitch etc
pits now Baltic outside with the wife’s car frozen as it’s sat all day square wheeled
going to spoil myself and take tomorrow off

Back