What did you do to your van today?

I just plugged ours in as it will be moving - for the first time since December - on Friday, for it's annual Hab Check!

Living the dream!

I have had carpetsforcaravans out to my Max today, marvellous job of fitted but not fitted carpets !

Just had the van Mot'd, it needed some work on the brakes and had an advisory on the tyres, so I thought it was time to give the tyres and wheels bought from Geoff (Exwindsurfer) an airing, thanks Geoff.

Just had the van Mot'd, it needed some work on the brakes and had an advisory on the tyres, so I thought it was time to give the tyres and wheels bought from Geoff (Exwindsurfer) an airing, thanks Geoff.
No probs Lee buts it’s Jeff with a J lololol

Reactions: Lee
Moved the van 50 feet South and 2 hours later, back to where it was (only because our neighbour "was" going to have two of his trees chopped down this afternoon). Turns out, its tomorrow instead.

Is this classed as taking the van for a run?

Last edited:
I started and drove ours for the first time since December, yesterday. It started first time and it felt really good behind the wheel again. Its now in for its Hab Check for a week or so. I'll pick it up next Thursday.

This morning we are collecting our MH from having its Hab Check. We will be taking a flask of coffee with us and will enjoy it whilst sitting in said MH...the first use 'in anger' since December last year!

Yesterday washed the outside including roof.
It hasn't moved for months since I last washed it but its surprising how dirty it was due to dust etc the wind whips up which settles on my pride and joy.
Apart from replenishing my food supplies it's all ready for the off on the 12th 😁😁😁😁😁

Yesterday washed the outside including roof.
It hasn't moved for months since I last washed it but its surprising how dirty it was due to dust etc the wind whips up which settles on my pride and joy.
Apart from replenishing my food supplies it's all ready for the off on the 12th 😁😁😁😁😁
But doesn't it seem strange sat here on this Thurday before Easter and asking yourself,

''where shall I top up the fuel on my way this afternoon?''

All with an evening or afternoon destination in mind.

Reactions: Rec
Picked our MH up from the dealers after its Hab Check yesterday. Bit annoyed as they didn't damp check in the garage as there was too much stuff of our in there...hmmm...yes..the same amount there always is and they have tested it every other time. Plus they didn't bother to even test the garage doors! Oh well!

We stopped for coffee on the way home and sat inside to drink it. it felt good.

Back