What did you do to your van today?

New wiper blades fitted
aero blades again think the lay knackered them cause coming back from hereford I had a bad spot right in the line of vision so I went and bought new ones today ,spare filters,eng oil ,and the two new leisure Bosch batts fitted
ordered a sports brolly xl,a fire pit bbq suitcase type
my wifes purse is lighter now 😡❤️
Have you tried cleaning your glasses?

Got back from Moffat on Friday. Emptied fridge etc then took the van to the garage as there had been a bit of juddering leaving Moffat CCC on the short sharp incline. Wanted the gear box and clutch checking before my trip to the OH. Its a Renault semi auto box. Garage checked it over. No problems found. Ray (the garage) suspects it was just after starting from cold, especially after the long layup.

Last edited:
Just thanked Anita for vacuuming out the last of the Hereford grass from Murky. Back into storage again for a couple of weeks.

3/4 of the way in to fitting the new shower cabinet and then I tear my calf.
Now I sit here leg up, plenty of ice packs whilst looking at 'Baxter' out of the window unable to finish.
I will be back!

Gave it a wash, poured some peracitic acid into the water tank and pulled it through the water pipes and let sit, poured a pint now sitting in it listening to some sounds man.

Put some cleansing tablets in the fresh water tank and took the van for a drive to swill it all around.

Checked the smell of water from the taps and blanched. It seems I had bought stronger tablets without noticing and put in a double dose. :rolleyes:

I'll probably leave the over purified fresh in the tank, and replace it next week.

Back