What did you do to your van today?

Switched EHU on as 220 watts of solar as much use as a chocolate firegaurd this time of year.
Was heading up to Scotland this week but have bloods, yearly health check and COVID booster appointments this week.
Intend heading up there next week for a couple of weeks visiting friends on Skye, Shieldaig and if I have time may spend a few days at Melon Udrigle.

Switched EHU on as 220 watts of solar as much use as a chocolate firegaurd this time of year.
Was heading up to Scotland this week but have bloods, yearly health check and COVID booster appointments this week.
Intend heading up there next week for a couple of weeks visiting friends on Skye, Shieldaig and if I have time may spend a few days at Melon Udrigle.
Scotland is waiting on you. Another week won't make any difference. Melon udrigle is beautiful. I rented a cottage in laide and stumbled on it. Stunning views. But you already know that. Enjoy your adventure when you come

Slowly wending our way home from SAP in Doncaster (or Adwick le Street in reality) after a bit of work on the van (additional 160w solar and a full E&P levelling sevice). What a team Mick has there. Nothing was too much trouble and an excellent job done - highly recommended. Didn’t even charge a bean for the work done on the levelling jacks.

I reckon another few days and we might actually get home (fancying Ruby Bay tomorrow night!)

Back in Suffolk last night. Cleaning inside of van, put bed back in (used to move furniture!) Connecting up our new smart battery charger to keep it topped up while away. Still haven't identified what is draining the battery when parked for more than a week..... temporary solution.

Back