What made you smile today.

Been at an early birthday party for g/daughter her birthday (5) is tomorrow where has the time gone!? Watching the big ones enjoying themselves (adults)!..lol
9D62195A-E709-4F42-8925-1C5571F2037F.png9704D6B3-FAE4-4434-8DE3-6B98B017CC96.png

The leaves are just starting to turn on my wisteria, yet it had the wherewithal to give me a final huge smile before withdrawing for the winter:

WP_20181001_12_06_55_Rich (2).jpg

Thank you, Mother Nature.

Colin ???

186163CB-0FE9-49DD-9155-7FF7D5AE8DC1.jpeg
Colin this made me smile when we broke down on Friday Strawberry tarts for afternoon tea ???

seeing a white fluffy feathered chicken on tv........scampering behind a barn,,,,,,,,made me wish i had a chicken like that......

seeing a white fluffy feathered chicken on tv........scampering behind a barn,,,,,,,,made me wish i had a chicken like that......

...........but surely they all look the same on a plate, Trixie?
My chickens certainly did.
Even the rare breeds, though they tasted better.

Colin ???

...........but surely they all look the same on a plate, Trixie?
My chickens certainly did.
Even the rare breeds, though they tasted better.

Colin ???
my chicken were just chickens..........

this one was probably a silkie.....aww it was lovely..........to be admired and not devoured

3500 posts and over 20,000 views of the 'Weather Report.......' thread made me smile today.
Thanks for your contributions everyone.

Colin :):):)

Great news annie no probs or issues with the repair then
No it all went smoothly it’s just unnerving using a garage that you have never used and don’t know anyone else that uses them he assures me that he put a brand new 150A alternator and it was a straight forward job £220 so not too bad but I have no way of checking what he tells me is true just have to have faith I suppose. ??

Annie a bit of faith goes a long way especially when you’ve just pulled out £220!! Afternoon all been to the vets this morning with the pup for her injection,hope everyone is well and the sun is shining for you wherever you are

'The Folkestone Mermaid' (2011) made me smile this morning:

WP_20181007_09_42_38_Rich (2).jpg

.........and reminds everyone of Copenhagen's 'Little Mermaid'.

Colin ???

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back