What made you smile today.

Totnes flea market, some real characters and their hugely varied food and goods!!!!??

In coffee!!!! Those liqueurs are sooooooooo good :)
Ha ha Chris, I very rarely have any alcohol nowadays, just happened to put that one in and a bottle of brandy in case Caz fancied a drink. We are so out the habit now though something has to prompt us to have one. Must say it was very nice in the coffee, it is flavoured with herbs and spices, so not a neat malt to start with, gave the coffee an unusual but nice taste :)

just finished off a bag of salted caramel fudge......delicious ..........smiling now cos it wont tempt me for the rest of the day now........

What made me smile the recovery driver from last night we got on so well and had great banter all the way home he friended me on Facebook this morning ?
0616133E-EAAC-418B-AF67-EA8A0D155E97.jpeg32FFBC81-1E2E-480A-82AA-2CC46949F0BF.jpeg
This is Nathan one of the nicest recovery drivers we have ever met nothing was too much trouble for him.
He is also a bit of a poser. ??

a spider, on the outside of kitchen window........little mite has been there hanging on to is web for more than a week now, in the same place........he /she caught a fly in the web on friday.......fly now gone....so spider has probably had a good feed over the weekend
surprised me how the spider has managed to cling on after the winds yes that made me smile

Reactions: 2cv

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back