What made you smile today.

I remember a lot of wasted hours on an Atari playing that as well ha ha

I took this similar idea but for real a few years ago.

View attachment 38323
2cv With something like this I’d want to see inside or is that just me being nosy! trixie it looks great doesn’t it. And well done to your grandson Laird for catching that seal! Haha ? would have loved to have seen his face!

2cv With something like this I’d want to see inside or is that just me being nosy! trixie it looks great doesn’t it. And well done to your grandson Laird for catching that seal! Haha ? would have loved to have seen his face!
could be a bit confusing seeing it go passed while waiting at a junction...........now where could i find someone to do the same on our van.......

could be a bit confusing seeing it go passed while waiting at a junction...........now where could i find someone to do the same on our van.......

It could be confusing trixie you would do a double take wouldn’t you...haha that would look great...would Mandy do or not?..lol

I went shopping today and came across a wonderful offer in John Lewis:

WP_20180923_16_20_24_Rich (2).jpg

At the time I had both hands full (!) but, ever eager to take advantage of a bargain, I attempted the no-hands option.

My shoes and trousers had dried out within 2 hours in the warm Hertfordshire sunshine.
Smile? You may well do.

Colin ???

Last edited:
Sons puppy running round the garden pulling out wife’s plastic plant labels and chewing them!!!
All taken out now.????

Reactions: 2cv
It’s lovely seeing the birds in the garden longer than just a fleeting moment isn’t it trixie! Well trixie did you see Mandy about getting the van done like the photo?...haha

It’s lovely seeing the birds in the garden longer than just a fleeting moment isn’t it trixie! Well trixie did you see Mandy about getting the van done like the photo?...haha
you will have to go to druridge to see the results jeanette..........its going to be me christmas pressy to meself.......lol
however, that picture im not sure it hasnt been doctored and superimposed..........

Well daughter in law sent me a video of Lana ahem singing ? Bless her! Well trixie one day!

had a nice lie in...no pain..just nice cosy and comfy..........so yes i had a smile on my face......

i woke up this morning to a lovely view of the Thames estuary and sat in the glorious sunshine drinking a morning coffee:

WP_20180926_08_26_44_Rich.jpg
That certainly did it for me.
So I smiled.
In fact I smiled for quite a while.

Colin ???

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back