What made you smile today.

I had to smile at Phil's post about the unicorn, do you think he maybe watching to much YouTube?

Doing long division sums homework with lottie while she is poorly so not at school.... I was smiling , not sure she was!

Somehow she managed to get out of her harness in the car coming home so we stopped and tied her in again! Should have called her Houdini, she was busy looking out over Malcolm’s shoulder!

B80C22DB-484E-47DA-BEF2-10FB3B269CB9.jpeg

Sign outside coffee shop for Beetroot latte!!!!! What’s that all about? Or something lost in Spanish English translation!!!!

1 year ago today my wife had a bleed on the brain after the surgery which was done by by inserting an instrument in an artery in her groin the surgeon placed 3 coils in her brain to stop the bleed the also found that she had suffered a stroke about 18 months ago that we did not know about then 6 months later had a parathyroid removal due to over calcium production which was probably the cause of all her problems and we are going back to motorhoming in the new year with a 3 month trip down to spain . What made me smile shes stil here

48385842_1937941192920517_755363783907475456_n.jpg
So I get home this morning and my dog is laying on my porch covered in dirt and mud and has a rabbit in his mouth. He's not bloody, just dirty.
Now, my neighbors raised these rabbits for 4H and have blue ribbon winners. I instantly knew it was one of theirs. So I get the rabbit away from my dog, I take it inside, wash all the dirt off and before my neighbors got home I took it over, put him back in the cage and went back home.
Not 30 minutes later I hear my neighbors screaming, so I go out and ask them what's wrong?
They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it but now it's back in the cage.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back