Where are you heading?

A week doing the Edinburgh Fringe (using a campsite I’m afraid) then off to recover by finding some peace and quiet in Holland for a few weeks.
We much prefer to do wilding Scotland out of season although we take short breaks locally - just back from 3 super days in Findhorn.

Just off for a three week tour including a couple of Citroen rallies and the Anglesey meet. After that Norfolk, London and a Shuttleworth air show. In August the Isle of Man for three weeks for the classic tt. Off to California for the sun in late October, can’t take the van though.

We are off tomorrow for 4 weeks'ish and will be heading north to do the outer Hebrides after Mull... Or we might head south as far as Devon and Cornwall and back via llyn Peninsular...
Or, or.... We never really know until we are on our way.

Choices choices...

K ;)

Off to France for a month on Monday. Meandering down to the Charente Maritime, where I used to live, for a week with friends then a different meander back home. Continuing my eternal search for as yet undiscovered red wine mines with Poppy my Labrador.

Where are you heading for your summer holidays
We were going to do the Hebrides ferry hoping departing from Oban to Harris ,Lewis etc but due to the flow of traffic I’m seeing thinking possibly going to france

Not got a lot of time this year only one month on our land in La,Azohia then 3 months in Portugal fishing I hope :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The wee yin is away on a school trip for 5 days so took the opportunity of the heat wave so we’re in a beautiful wee site in Blairgowrie contemplating shall I move tomorrow or stay put the sun is beating down 24 degrees right now. Think I might have to have a beer cool down then make my decision ?

We are a little disjointed this year as Mrs GMJ is changing her meds soon (she has MS). Normally we would be away now for a month but are now planning a 2-weeker in June...probably somewhere in France. After that it will be Mon-Fri trips in the UK until Sept when we are off to Venice and the Italian Lakes for a month
smile.gif

Graham
smile.gif

Doing the Malt tour in Islay June for a week, then a week doing the Mull of kintyre
Having grandkids over summer holidays, doing trips with them.
They want to try some wildcamping this year ???so that’s the summer spoken for.
This year doing a trip in September between Oban and Durness ( with a trip on the Jacobite Train) for our anniversary.

We are off tomorrow for 4 weeks'ish and will be heading north to do the outer Hebrides after Mull... Or we might head south as far as Devon and Cornwall and back via llyn Peninsular...
Or, or.... We never really know until we are on our way.

Choices choices...

K ;)
We went South...
K ;)

Reactions: Rec

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back