Where are you in the van today?

Parked in a pub car park after an overnight stop. Off to the moho show at Harogate for the day

Reactions: 2cv
At the motorhome repair garage having a new water pump fitted ?

• Sad
Reactions: 2cv
Are to going to splash out on one of them palatial gin palaces Peter lol !
I’m not going to any shows this year as it will only put more confusion in my mind as to what make, model and layout I eventually go for in the near future.
I’ve just arrived home to a sunny warm day after spending a windswept stormy night at Cow Green reservoir. It was that wild it woke the dog who then climbed onto me lol.

Are to going to splash out on one of them palatial gin palaces Peter lol !
I’m not going to any shows this year as it will only put more confusion in my mind as to what make, model and layout I eventually go for in the near future.
I’ve just arrived home to a sunny warm day after spending a windswept stormy night at Cow Green reservoir. It was that wild it woke the dog who then climbed onto me lol.
Nah, we are happy with the brown ale one that we've got. We're visiting a friend in York on Sunday and Sue wants to do a NT house, so I thought that this would give me a chance to test my fitness after such a long layoff plus we got free tickets for the show

Having resisted the urge to buy a lothiathon / gin palace priced similar to a terraced house, I've survived the weekend, energy levels better than expected too :D still, weary now though. So I am, or rather we are, really looking forward to Reepham and meeting up with you all again (y)

Went fishing on the beach near Alicante but ended up swimming lovely the sea nice and warm now :D:D
Hi Ken, I've seen some of previous posts and I was wondering where you fish in Alicante. ..we start our return leg back to the Spanish mainland this weekend from Lanzarote with a 2 week break at Gran Alicant near Santa pola before we hit the long run home. It would be great if you could me some advise on where to fish and what you use for bait roundabout this area as we have never stayed here before. Cheers ??

Parked on a freedom camping spot by a beach on the Coromandel in New Zealand. Sun shining, 24c Doesn’t get much better....
Oh yes it does....get you self over to Broken Hill....great plunge /spa pool at bottom of Collins drive old mining area..then down to hot water beach. Enjoy you lucky people. ??

Hi Ken, I've seen some of previous posts and I was wondering where you fish in Alicante. ..we start our return leg back to the Spanish mainland this weekend from Lanzarote with a 2 week break at Gran Alicant near Santa pola before we hit the long run home. It would be great if you could me some advise on where to fish and what you use for bait roundabout this area as we have never stayed here before. Cheers ??
First you must get a license the beach behind Alicante fishes good on a high tide also the arm at Santa Pola had some good fish from there the other beach is Arenals del sol I use squid the smeller the better or worms

Left Arras and the lovely Catherine,James, Oscar and Corrie. Will miss their company and Catherine's cooking. Usual "deviation" boards gave me more views of Arras. Stopped for lunch at an Aire near Chateaux de Coucy. €7 incl elec for night. Too early to stop. Moved on to Gault le Foret which was desolate and had no mobile signal; so moved to a car park aire at Sezanne. Free elec. A French man who came and parked within touching distance was most put out that I had not yet plugged into the elec. Only 2 M/Hs in big car park. When the boules players left I moved near to the plugs and further from him. Further south tomorrow.

Left Arras and the lovely Catherine,James, Oscar and Corrie. Will miss their company and Catherine's cooking. Usual "deviation" boards gave me more views of Arras. Stopped for lunch at an Aire near Chateaux de Coucy. €7 incl elec for night. Too early to stop. Moved on to Gault le Foret which was desolate and had no mobile signal; so moved to a car park aire at Sezanne. Free elec. A French man who came and parked within touching distance was most put out that I had not yet plugged into the elec. Only 2 M/Hs in big car park. When the boules players left I moved near to the plugs and further from him. Further south tomorrow.
Stay safe and enjoy

First you must get a license the beach behind Alicante fishes good on a high tide also the arm at Santa Pola had some good fish from there the other beach is Arenals del sol I use squid the smeller the better or worms
Thanks for that Ken...don't like the idea of having to get a licence. ...been fishing here in Lanzo for the last 4 months without any problems....but I will follow your advice and get one, as knowing my luck I will finish up in the local Cárcel. ??

Just parked up at Loch Tulla.
Screen-covers on & satellite sorted so ready for football. Onward and upward tomorrow to wherever I fancy.

Thanks for that Ken...don't like the idea of having to get a licence. ...been fishing here in Lanzo for the last 4 months without any problems....but I will follow your advice and get one, as knowing my luck I will finish up in the local Cárcel. ??
No the buggers will say they have to fine you and you pay now that's there beer money :D:D:D

Monfrague NP Spain, watching the Eagles and Vultures. Keep telling the Mrs to stay still but no go. Heading home slowly after a Winter on the coast. Best winter we have had in Spain in eighteen years.

In sainte Maure De Touraine for overnight. Planning on a couple of nights in Hondarribi Plage next, depending on the weather!

Driven up to Fatima in Portugal this morning and now on a municipal motorhome park (!) in Tomar. Tomorrow north towards Porto.

Stopped overnight in a fairly new aire at Sennency le Grand. Interesting place with an SAS museum. - But next to a busy road. TIC person said the road waa quiet overnight. Quieter she should have said. At least the church bells did not start up again till 7am.

Nowhere!! Van in for its hab check yday and true to Cornish deeckly style they asked, we’re running a bit behind, how urgently do you need it???? So I said by the weekend would be good, ever wishing to be helpful!!! So who knows when we’ll see it ???

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back