Where are you in the van today?

Admiring the Cornish coast, sun, wall to wall blue skies and glistening sea from Rinsley NT car park above the cliffs. These little NT carparks around the coast are real little gems...we’ll worth our SNT membership...ahem...

Avignon. Couldn't find a free spot where I felt safe; so on a campsite for two nights. Just over the bridge (no not the one you dance on/under) from the palace of the popes.

Must be where we’ve stayed before Meg. We liked the town the other side of the river too ... had a good lunch there.

We’re in a marina in Dordrecht, Holland. The oldest Dutch town and a cycle ride away tomorrow. The marina may be €14.50 per night, but we are making good use of the electric.... heating on! Why oh why did we stay in N Europe?

Been vanless for over three weeks, like a cat on hot bricks, waiting and waiting. Might with lots of luck, get it back later today!
Fingers crossed!
heading up to the kingdom monday might make for thursday ,hope to see you soon,ok pj

Off to widemouth bay for coffee & cake having done Lidl’s!!!

You should have come S with me Catherine. Had to have the air conditioning on today. Tonight next to a small lake not far from Frejus.

Just parked up on a CS site near Penrith about a long drive from Applecross.
Couldn’t see more than 10 yards when travelling over the pass and to be honest the weather all week on the west coast was crap.
Arrived in Penrith and the weather is gorgeous, should have spent the week in Cumbria.

At the Orchards site in St Osyth (Essex) been here all week, we’re off on Monday to a campsite In Hunstanton, Norfolk

Now at Vogera, Italy. North of Genoa. Very warm and sunny. Had z bit of a panic this morning as 2 Esso stations refused to fill my LPG. Agip did, much to my relief.

Just back from a quick jaunt down to the Highlands.

First night at Dunnet Forest then off to Tain to do a bit of shopping at Asda before going to Lamington wood.

Spent a couple of nights at Lamington Wood (funnily enough the signs in the car park say Aldie Burn Forest). This is definitely a super spot and one we will visit again.

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

Then we went Brin Herb Nursery (The Old Nursery now) ccc cs, it was handy to top up the batteries and empty the toilet cassette but overall a bit disappointing. I can't see us going there again.

Then on to one-night wild camping at Garve before heading home.

Treviso, Italy. Just north of Venice. Lovely place. On a free aire. There are another 9 motorhomes here, but nobody in any of them. The locals obviously think its a safe place to leave them it sayes 48 hours only, but given that we are between a busy road and a busy rail line, I doubt that many stay 48 hours. Slovenia tomorrow.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back