Who's Awake

Just been outside and it’s already frosty bbbbrrrr Gordon hope your son in law is doing better

Thank you for asking about Stephan ,he had a very rough night ,the pain mansgement team came round and are thinking about changing his pain medicines ,time is the important thing here I think .
Only my daughter gets in just now
His folks stay in Canada. .
Hence how we are on grandparent duty all the time just now

Thank you for asking about Stephan ,he had a very rough night ,the pain mansgement team came round and are thinking about changing his pain medicines ,time is the important thing here I think .
Good that you can give them the stability that they need. Hope he starts to improve soon.

Once the pain management team sort him out I’m sure he’ll get sorted and as sue says as least you can be there for them all really especially the little ones,which no doubt it will be bittersweet where you get to spend special time with them but on the other hand that while your on grandparent duty your son in law is poorly...but they will sort him out and he’ll be getting back to health! Thinking of you all.

Morning campers the sun is shining here today and it’s a lovely autumn morning! Why is it when you cut your finger it forgets to stop even if it’s a small one? Has anyone heard from Jax herbenny)

Last edited:
Blooming frosty here but looking like it might be a bright day (y) Calm before the storm, as they say o_O

Awake but still wishing I was back in bed. Late back from weekend so parked up above the house at 2 this morning as I don’t like to go to storage too late and disturb folks. Will park it up tonight after work, maybe, May just stay in it now til I finish Thursday and go to the frog :)

Afternoon all it was really frosty here this morning but now it’s gone grey and chilly!..bbbbrrrrrr

cold miserable day, wind is getting up quite strong now........what with the rain also......not a day to be loitering about in.

hows HIPPYnots seen a post from him for a while...or have i missed reading them::::

>>>>>>>>>

Back