Who's Awake

Afternoon all,

Hope things improve soon Gordon.

Guess your on t'other side now Chris.

We're sat watching the traffic going nowhere on the M62.

Evening all it was quite misty here this morning but then the sun showed his face! Hope you managed to spend time on your sewing machine trixie
thanks jeanette.......i keep getting the inclination for sewing every now and again....sewing machine is still sat in the middle of the room, so i can get to it easily.........as the mood takes me......full of good intentions,,,then another idea comes to mind.......bit like a grasshopper really.......as a result flit from one thing to another......

Morning wide awake can’t sleep having a cup of horlicks it might help or it might just make me pee more. ?

Just awake, phone flat so no alarm, getting lazy

Well I got dogs out then changed cassette then a bit of a chat and just managed a lap round the lake before the rain came properly. No more bike rides now til Friday when we go visiting in Ull

Morning all never had a great sleep last night ,son in law had emergency major surgery at 17*00 hrs and came out the theatre seven odd hours later ,now in high dependency unit hooked up ,will see how things are later today ,36 yr old ffs
Told the two grandkids last night to be good for mummy and grandme and as they were walking away Harry said to me papa mind daddy as well ,my heart melted
He doesn’t know how bad daddy is health ways

Last edited:
Sorry its not better news Gordon. Life seems so unfair when oldies who have had enough still hang on, but your son in law is so young and should be full of life. Hope they have sorted him this time and he has a lifetime left to enjoy his kids and family.

Think him and me are going have a (who has the biggest scar) contest
I know I will win ?jokes apart too young to go through this sh#t,his ceo is flying up next week to have a chat with him ,I beleive it’s to put his mind at ease a bit ?

Back