Who's Awake

morning all...............not good outside weatherwise....may spend some time todayat dewing machine making some aprons.........thats if i can get to all my fabric without having to move too much STUFF,,,,,,oooooh

wonder if i could do one with MH or WC logo on it..........may give it a try ....thats if i have the patience.........

Evening all it was quite misty here this morning but then the sun showed his face! Hope you managed to spend time on your sewing machine trixie

Morning all,

Mine still goes off Gordon and I've been retired for umpteen years!

They tell you a lot of things about old age and retirement Gordon :rolleyes:.
Good to be able to help the family though

That’s why we don’t go away so much due to babysitting duties for son! But as you say Chris it’s good to be able to help out

That’s my son in law admitted back to hospital tonight .think he may get a blood trans as he has lost a lot ,
Wonder what tomorrow is bringing?

Sorry to hear that Gordon hope he gets well soon

Hope it's better news today Gordon (y)

We've spent the night at B Ferries parking in Portsmouth - arrive after 10pm and you can park up for the night. Had quieter stopovers, but got a decent kip. Boarding after 7.15 this morning.

Morning thank you guys ,awaiting to see what will happen this morning ,think we will bring the g kids here and let michaela go to hospital.
His body temp is a big concern now

Morning folks, sorry to hear this Gordon but hopefully he is in the right place to get sorted out

Back