Who's Awake

Bigbarry

Good morning Oldish Hippy, I take it the lottery wins were not sufficient to buy a new van? Shame we cannot buy new body parts to replace our old creaking ones. Happy New Year to you

trevskoda

Up early again and lots to do in garden,yesterday the weather was nice and warm and its expected to continue to the 16 ,kids will be back at school mon so my head will get some peace,may take the van out at weekend giving the kids a last day runaround somewhere nice.

Jeanette

Our g/daughter doesn’t go back until tues as it’s teacher training day Monday

mariesnowgoose

Back home now in me bed
Sounds like you need to stay there for a while too! ;)

You've been overstretching yourself lately Gordon, rushing here there and everywhere & taking care of family as well as the World & his Aunty's Cat!

Now YOU need to make some time for yourself to recover, hope it's not too serious.

Jeanette

I presume nobody was well yesterday Jeanette but i for one is feeling good today (y)
I gather not wooie everyone must have been poorly...haha but I’m pleased that you are feeling good today ??

Wooie1958

I gather not wooie everyone must have been poorly...haha but I’m pleased that you are feeling good today ??
Thank you very much ma`am :) likewise i`m sure :D

It must have been one hell of a new year bash they all went to o_O and has this now become our own personal chat room :unsure:

Jeanette

Thank you very much ma`am :) likewise i`m sure :D

It must have been one hell of a new year bash they all went to o_O and has this now become our own personal chat room :unsure:
It’s beginning to look like that wooie bet there was some sore heads! o_O