Who's Awake

Morning/afternoon campers hippy spring is just around the corner,and now is it time to come from hibernation

stressed...stressed.........car problems,....

moning/afternoon eeryone..................hope all those that have been feeling underpar are feeling a bit better and are on the mend soon.
dont know about spring round the corner........weatherman tells us we are in for cold, cold, cold very cold spell somethime this weel.....certainly not looking forward to that........maybe even snow.....oooohhhh nooooooo please cos that brings more problems..........dont think i can cope with anymore problems.......stress and anxiety levels HIGH.......Phew

Hope your stress levels go down soon trixie we’re not due any snow anytime soon (allegedly) but cold yes I will settle for that as long as it’s sunny ☀️ also

Hope your stress levels go down soon trixie we’re not due any snow anytime soon (allegedly) but cold yes I will settle for that as long as it’s sunny ☀️ also
evening jeanette.
daughter keeps telling me snow forcast........then she says it forcast keeps changing its mind.......now tells me snow forcast for friday..........wish weather people would make up their mind...lol........lets keep fingers crossed that we dont get any. that way it will make life much easier.

dont elieve it.......its posted 4 times now.....please can a moderator sort it...thank u.....why is this happening..

I can’t help with your computer trixie..haha we usually watch Countryfile on a Sunday for the weather fingers crossed that we don’t get snow I’ve seen the weather abroad and in some places they are getting it really bad!

You know these weather people are prone to telling lies.
They keep changing their minds because they do not know.

That explains why you get two different forecasts minutes apart on the same station/channel.
Its down to interpretation of the charts.

Morning, Hips. Nice to see you posting again, noticed you were missing a while. You feeling any better? :)

Hi Barry good to hear from you hope you’re feeling better was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were fairing. ?

Evening hippy as Annie says spring is just around the corner

great news on the van marie just hope it is a good as you say it is. Morning yes it daylight had to wait till then,
I couldn't see it where dark .

Back