Who's Awake

Morning all,
Gaffer has her baking head on, got cakes and buns mixing, baking and cooling. Spect I'll have to try them :rolleyes:

Morning Cris morning campers yes it is cold we have a covering of frost on all the cars looks very sparkly and pretty oh well another day in lockdown.

Annie, sre you over the bug?
Feeling much better this morning though the last 24 hours had me worried headache seems to have gone, Bill thinks it could be that I did too much I chopped loads of wood in the sunshine for the fire pit and and that never happened as I became ill I couldn’t eat my tea and as the evening went on I got worse a headache so I took 2 paracetamols and went to bed at 8.00 then just started chucking up for most of the night nodding off in between episodes by the morning I felt like a bag of shit so then your mind takes over have I got it where could I have got it how then you check out the symptoms and you have 3 of the 6 of them granted not the common ones but by this time your mind has gone into overdrive but hopefully it was a bit of heat exhaustion, a reaction to the penicillin or something I ate but I do certainly feel much better than I did 👍👍

Morning campers I’m getting very low on fresh coffee of the Sainsbury’s variety so things could get very messy in this household if my internet delivery from Rombouts the only other acceptable alternative doesn’t arrive soon there could be murder afoot.😱

Back