Who's Awake

Morning all

Sitting in st james for the next 5 hrs. Supposedly comfy sofa but i already have a numb bum. :giggle:
morning sue..........if you have a numb bum now.......whats it going to be like after 5 hrs???? praps you can take a walk round every so often......is the hosp busy or are they cutting down again cos of the situation in leeds etc........trust you have a good picnic hamper with you to keep you fed and watered. 5 hrs is a long time...hoper it doesnt drag for you.........take care

morning everyone.........trip to chemist this morning........may go see a friend for half hour or so........not good weather or i would have cjhanced atrip in the vehicle..............well all enjoy your day...

Morning everyone.
Walking dog to vets for 8.30 appointment for her teeth cleaning. Looks like this will be a regular procedure as they had to be done 8 months ago. She has a daily denture teeth chew and I brush them regularly but she still gets plaque buildup.
Apparently greyhounds are very susceptible to teeth problems, otherwise generally have very few health problems.

Back