Who's Awake

Edible ones ?

The dogfish (shark family) and whiting were really tasty, Annie. Both have a subtle taste, the whiting a little like plaice. The dogfish (aka rock eel and/or rock salmon in London) took me back to my childhood when my Mum used to cook it for us. Delicious, with a small central cartilage rather than bones.
Dawn did a great job of cooking the mussels (from the shipwreck) in sautéed onion, white wine etc. And served with Giraffe bread!
Don't panic, Annie - I'll be collecting more mussels and cockles once you arrive.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

On the beach at 3 and, with Colin's help, bagged a few fish... Annie, you would have loved it :D

"........and, with Colin's help....."
That made me crack out laughing, Chris.
Me help you with fishing?
Yeah, right! 🤔😅😂🤣
I really enjoyed watching how it's done.
Your master classes are inspirational.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Interesting. I've noticed that some folk have timepieces strapped to their wrists, so the change to/from GMT and BST has significance for them.
Chris (Edina) doesn't, but judges his next activity by the state of the tide. So I guess that for him BST and GMT has little if any interest.
For instance, tomorrow he plans to get up 2½ hours before high tide.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

I know this been said and I don’t think I saw an answer so why the heck am I getting this but only on WC?..

Attachments

• 7D1E8AC9-8B5D-44C2-9AD8-CACE5F02763E.png
    7D1E8AC9-8B5D-44C2-9AD8-CACE5F02763E.png
    423.4 KB · Views: 3
Interesting. I've noticed that some folk have timepieces strapped to their wrists, so the change to/from GMT and BST has significance for them.
Chris (Edina) doesn't, but judges his next activity by the state of the tide. So I guess that for him BST and GMT has little if any interest.
For instance, tomorrow he plans to get up 2½ hours before high tide.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂
Tis that time again Colin :). Bowl of flakes then I'm off.

Back