Who's Awake

Hope your feeling in a better place annie 🤞
I am ok just get a little fed up staying in most of the time but don’t we all, and it’s a strange thing most people are worried about jobs or finances post brexit/ Covid I find myself sat here worrying about my van battery and will it start once the go ahead for travel for pleasure is given so I really have nothing to moan about just need to give my head a wobble from time to time. 😂😂

I am ok just get a little fed up staying in most of the time but don’t we all, and it’s a strange thing most people are worried about jobs or finances post brexit/ Covid I find myself sat here worrying about my van battery and will it start once the go ahead for travel for pleasure is given so I really have nothing to moan about just need to give my head a wobble from time to time. 😂😂
Yeah agree fully I agree I’ve just been out and warned up the van
My bruv had a heart attack a week ago and can’t get to visit but like many others that’s the way stay safe all the best to bill n you c u

Morning all!
Just had email from Asda who delivered my mum's Xmas order yesterday. £40 of stuff " not available" ...all the special bits advocaat, Xmas crackers, smoked salmon, plus cat food, and her choice of " special meals" lamb shank and ham hock! No substitutes and cannot get replacements delivered.
I am a little incandescent with rage and fired off a complaint but don't suppose anything will be done! :mad::mad::mad:
Other than that all is well, bit nippy this morning in France on aire off the A10 toll road at Poitiers....

Morning! Should be on our way soon....love sleeping in the van, its so cosy!
Mind you, maybe I shouldn't be sleeping easy.....just found a gassing thread on wc, missed that somehow!

Back