Who's Awake

Morning all

After yesterday's lovely weather we are expecting more of the same today.

No plans really as we tend not to head out on BH's if we can help it. Our village was full of emmets yesterday (using the Cornish word). I'll have a potter in the garden this morning and then a walk after lunch followed by a few hours sat outside finishing off the Sunday paper.

Morning all

Our car is in for its first service this morning so I'll pop it into Carmarthen. Hopefully I can wait while it's being done. After that I have to nip to B&Q to get some paint as the boss has decided that our bedroom needs painting!

Luckily for me we have a general builder chap who does everything, so he is going to do it whilst we are away from this Friday. It'll save living in disruption...and save me having to do it! I did every room in our bungalow except the master bedroom and living room, when we moved in in 2018. I also painted the outside render as well...so I'm quite happy to pay Ian to do these last 2 rooms tbh.

After that I'll pop in Tesco as we are having an impromptu BBQ for tea. There's nowt better than an unplanned, impromptu BBQ I reckon :)

Morning all

We are off to Carreg Cennen castle this morning to me my brother for coffee, which will extend to lunch. If the rain holds off we'll have a walk up to the castle as well.

Bad timing as the First Test - England v New Zealand - starts today, so hopefully I'll catch some of that this afternoon when we get back.

Just passing junction 44 on the A1 (Leeds) heading south for Stratford. Wow the roads are busy! 😳

Will do a quick motorway services pullover for a pee break and a quick bite to eat in the van as I had no time for brekkie this morning 🤨 😋

Morning all,
Staying at home this weekend, not worth trying to travel with the amount of traffic on the move down yere.

Back