Who's Awake

Morning all,
What a busy life you lead Annie :).
Got a days trout fishing with our son planned for Wednesday. Might have a pre dawn session at Slapton in the week, to see if any mackies or bass have arrived yet, but haven't heard of any.

Morning all,
What a busy life you lead Annie :).
Got a days trout fishing with our son planned for Wednesday. Might have a pre dawn session at Slapton in the week, to see if any mackies or bass have arrived yet, but haven't heard of any.
You know they have taken Slapton of the list for potential motorhome park ups the rest h@ve passed for the 12 month trial out of the 10/12 put forward 4 have been removed so the barrier stays.

You know they have taken Slapton of the list for potential motorhome park ups the rest h@ve passed for the 12 month trial out of the 10/12 put forward 4 have been removed so the barrier stays.
Yes, and Torcross (the tank) carpark is off the list too. If I go it will be in the car and just for a few hours.

Just collected motorhome from Fiat pro dealer after service.
£220.00 for basically an oil change, filter plus o-ring. Yes a rip off but as it was 1 week away from being 2 years old and end of warranty plus 2 minor recalls to check out thought best to have it done at Fiat.
Asked about next service at 4 years old and it will be £400.00 + so reckon I will go to an independent dealer and save some pennies.
God knows what Fiat would charge for a timing belt change !

Morning all,
Moving on again today, but the friends whose drive we are on don't surface till late morning (about 9.00) and we have to say goodbye, I'm told :rolleyes:.

Don't be too hard on your hosts, Chris.
Judging by the timing of your post I see that you've had a long lie-in this morning.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Morning all,
Moving on again today, but the friends whose drive we are on don't surface till late morning (about 9.00) and we have to say goodbye, I'm told :rolleyes:.
Have another slice of toast and if you’ve still got time on your hands do a bit of weeding for them I’ve heard your good at gardening 😂

Back