Who's Awake

Morning all

Just back from our trip which was a bit of a disaster tbh.

Got to Cardiff and had 2 good days there. weather was mixed but very warm on the Friday we arrived. Had a call from Cirencester C&MC site on the Saturday telling me that they had loads of waterlogged pitches so were cancelling my 11 night booking due to start 2 days later!

After scrabbling around a bit I got us into Briarfields at Cheltenham. So not too bad. The Cirencester site was due to re-open it's pitches by the following Friday (i.e yesterday) so we could have a week there which would suit as Mrs GMJ had fixed a number of meetings up with friends who live around there.

On Tuesday Mrs GMJ started to feel unwell. I won't go into too many details but there was a lot of bleeding. No improvement overnight so she had to go off in an ambulance on Weds morning. She was discharged the same day so did some recuperation on Thursday. As a result of her illness we decided to cut our trip short by a week but I had to get our lad to drive our car home. Luckily he lives in Gloucester so I picked him up and brought him back to the campsite.

So today I will be dropping him back to the railway station; doing the food shopping; dig the washing; cleaning out the MH; and, most importantly, looking after Mrs GMJ!

She is on the mend and the bleeding has stopped but understandably she is totally drained and washed out, bless her!

Morning all

Off into Llandeilo this morning to run a few errands. We'll take a flask of coffee and stop for some in our favourite lay by on the way back. Aside from doing some exercises then , the rest of the day is free.

Morning all

It's wedding anniversary day today so we are off to a local pub for some lunch later.

Aside from that, as it isn't raining I'll probably spend some time in the garden although the jungle that is the lawn will probably be too wet to mow....so it'll be 'Death by Weeding' for me I 'spose.

Off to the lakes again today via a stopover in Teesdale tonight.
Have to be back home by the weekend for childminding duties and Sky Q installation on Monday. Called up Sky last week intending to reduce package but as usual they offered discounts etc etc and I ended up with staying with my existing package plus Sky Q and cinema for £10.00 a month cheaper. Did the same with Virgin broadband and saved another tenner. 😄😄😄😄
Scotland journey planned mid June after hab and Fiat services.

Back