Who's Awake

Morning all,
Got the fun job of sorting the bus out after our trip. I made a list, as we found them, of the little jobs/mods that need doing - - - now all I've got to do is find the list and I can get started :unsure: :rolleyes:

Morning all!
Grey, but currently dry....need to put the clean laundry back in the van. Dave very helpfully put all the washing away in the cottage after I left it folded on the side ready to put back...sigh! Means I will have fresh look at what we actually use, I suppose.

Morning all,
Our washing m/c is resting now, after almost constant use since our return home. Looking after our son's dog for a few days then we should be ready for our next trip, before the wee darlings start their holidays.

Morning campers looks like another great day here in sunny West Yorkshire cleaning the inside of van today so it matches the outside then packing for Scotland setting off on Friday.

Afternoon all,
Busy morning, putting new and larger roof vent over my navigators bed, cos she doesn't like being dripped on :rolleyes:. Was going to do the front one as well, but me body doesn't like working off ladders, so a job for tomorrow, if the weather is kind to us.

Morning all,
Praps be dry enough to do the hatch later, still moist now.

Back