Who's Awake

Bore da

House cleaning this morning (is it that time of year again? :) ) then gardening for the rest of the day. Hopefully will be on top of the garden by the end of today whilst Mrs GMJ watches 2 people hit a little green ball to each other over a net!

Morning all,
On site for the weekend, with bus into town today - - - depending on weather

Shwmae

Got one or two little jobs to do this morning including cleaning the windows, if the rain holds. After that it's wall to wall rugby on the tellybox for me.

Morning all

Off food shopping at 9.30 then watching cricket on the telly after that. Our lad is coming to stay for a couple of nights, this afternoon. I'll whip up a curry to celebrate (with enough left over for a few meals for the freezer so we can take them with us in the MH, naturally!).

Morning all,
Getting itchy wheels, so off for a drive up the coast and onto the moors
Don’t forget to visit the North Yorkshire Steam trains if you don’t want to ride one ( because you have to book ) you can just pop into one of the village stations on route and see them as they travel. FC3CCCFB-75A8-47D9-AAEC-9CCD9D48CE05.jpeg

Followed that route back to the site Annie (y). Didn't stop to look at the trains, but what stunning views, thanks.

Bore da

Giving my lad a back massage this morning and then taking my wife for a medical appointment in Llandeilo this afternoon. In between times I expect our lad and Mrs GMJ will watch Wimbledon whilst I read yesterdays paper.

Morning all

The lad goes back to Gloucester this morning after e have fed and watered him. After that not much planned: maybe a walk if the weather holds up and then an afternoon and evening of Wimbledon for Mrs GMJ I suspect.

Morning all,
On the move today, still got to decide where to though :rolleyes:

Morning all,
On the move today, still got to decide where to though :rolleyes:
Yorkshire is your Oyster after you have done the tour given on WC from knaresborough you can go onto Otley then onto Ilkley and then Haworth three fabulous Yorkshire towns that have become tourist attractions all three worth a visit.

Back