Who's Awake

GMJ

Morning all

We are picking the MH up form the dealers this morning after having had an MOT and a leak investigated.

Campervanannie

Morning off to the coast for a couple or three days meet up with Edina.

GMJ

Morning all

A quiet day today I think. Going out for a bike ride this morning is about the only plan we have for today.

GMJ

Morning all

Cleaning the bungalow first thing then off into Carmarthen to do a bit of shopping.

GMJ

Morning all

Hopefully we can do our weather-postponed bike ride this morning and then this afternoon there are back to back rugby matches on the telly!

GMJ

Morning all

Food shopping this morning and Ireland v Argentina rugby match on telly this afternoon.

Campervanannie

House all packed up, looking at all the boxes made me wonder which one, if any, I would consider essential to save in a fire. Think the one containing all the old photos......
Yep that would be my choice. 👍

Reactions: Rec

GMJ

Morning all

Nowt planned for today really. Probably get a walk out after lunch weather permitting.

GMJ

Morning all

Off out to an appointment for Mrs GMJ this morning. I need to post a couple pf parcels too. Then maybe a walk in the forest this afternoon.

GMJ

Morning all

Nothing much planned for today. I'll jet wash the car this morning as its minging. We live in a big farming area so the roads are covered in mud and 'stuff at this time of year!

Obanboy666

In Cumbria looking out at bright sunshine and a hard frost.
Was planning on heading up the west coast of Scotland but the weather tomorrow onward looks drastic so May stay put.