Who's Awake

Morning all

Collecting the MH from its service in Swansea this morning. Then this afternoon I have my Covid booster jab in Carmarthen.

Morning all

Nowt planned today. Weather crap and a sore arm after my booster yesterday afternoon. Should be some rugby on the telly this afternoon though.

Morning all

Off food shopping in Carmarthen this morning then nowt else planned. I'm still feeling rough after my booster jab on Friday so it's settee and telly time for me.

Morning all

Very little planned today. Got to nip out and catch the PO van this morning but that's about it.

Morning

Cleaning the bungalow first thing then I'm out in the garden setting some mole traps. This afternoon we'll be finishing writing Xmas cards as Mrs GMJ likes to get on top of these things early...or it's an excuse to open the Bailey's: I'm not sure which tbh...

Morning all

A quiet one today! Weather permitting we might get out for a walk later and aside from that, the windows need cleaning.

Morning all

Nowt planned for this morning but this afternoon we re off to Swansea to the hospital so Mrs GMJ can start her new MS treatment.

Morning all.....just! Nearly settled in now, all redecorated and most of the many little things needing doing, have been done. Covid booster given yesterday evening... when I took mum in law for hers they offered me one too! Feel fine ATM. Planning trip back to Suffolk on Thursday for few days.....check the motorhome and relax a bit. Then it is the self assessment taxes to sort out!
Hope the van passed its MOT, Annie!

Morning all

Nothing much planned for today. Mrs GMJ started her new meds yesterday so we'll see how she fares today.

Morning all going to dog sit for a couple of hours for son, apart from that not a lot I was supposed to be having coffee with a friend but her dad got taken into intensive care last night :cry: we’ll all have a good day.

F704D254-937F-4E93-8EE4-86BB4F0CEEE7.jpeg

Back