Who's Awake

Morning all

Off into Llandeilo this morning to pick up a few things. Then load up a few things in the MH as we are away for a week, tomorrow.

Here’s my list of jobs for today

Go have bloods ✅
Get granddaughters birthday present ✅
Collect meds from chemist✅
Buy some frozen samosas
Find a decent DAB radio for a Christmas present
Morning campers.

Well getting on with the list 3 down 2 to go

Last edited:
Morning all

We are off in the MH to Cirencester for 6 nights today, to see friends and family. I just need to load some grub in the MH and we are away!.

where is everyone this morning...........or is my computer playing up again...........are you all still in bed tis 2.25pm now and no post from anyone since yesterday at 6.41pm..........?????????

Morning all

We got back from our recent trip on Thursday so just catching up with stuff now.

Reactions: Rec
Morning all

Off to do the big Xmas food shopping this morning. Fingers crossed that I can get a turkey of the right size for us!

The rest of the day will involve watching rugby and reading the Sunday papers!

Morning same here a trip out to the shops though I’m ok for Xmas food turkey, Beef, pies and a veg fruit and salad box all ordered from local farm shop all delivered on the 23rd I’m not fighting the hoards in supermarkets this Xmas, yes you pay a little more but it doesn’t go off overnight like supermarket fruit and veg does .

Reactions: GMJ
I have to go into Llandeilo on Thursday to pick up our pork joint from the butcher so will get some date sensitive items when I'm in there.

Morning all

Cleaning the bungalow this morning. This afternoon probably a walk and then reading the Sunday paper for me.

Morning off to buy a new house cooker as mine went bang yesterday blew all the lights they are all working now but if you turn the electricity on to the oven it blows them all again need to do something quick to save Xmas day dinner. 🥴🥴

Morning all

Off into Llandeilo to pick up my prescriptions this morning then I have a couple of jobs to do around the house.

Only 4 sleeps 'til Xmas!

Back