Who's Awake

oops...duplication.

Move along, nothing to see here! :)

Morning all

Our lad is away this morning after staying for 2 days with us. We'll fill him up with bacon sarnies before he goes. For us then maybe a walk (if the rain ever stops) and this afternoon, our decorator is coming round to pick up a key and check colours for some work we hare having done. No late night for us and being rural, no fireworks to wake us up either... hopefully!

Happy New Year everyone.

Morning all

Well, that's 2021 finished with so bring on 2022...

Nothing much planned for today except a day of sloth. Cricket and rugby on the telly today with little else planned for me.

Happy New Year to one and all.

Morning campers beef is ready to go in the oven, all veg prepped, trifle just cream to go on top starter still can’t decide between seafood cocktail or salmon and sweet chilli dip.

Morning all

I'm off food shopping this morning and then a last day of sloth before we return to reality tomorrow I think. I'm going to make some cottage pies after lunch (one for us ta and maybe a couple for the freezer) then I'll watch some rugby on the telly. Might get time to read some of the Sunday paper too.

Morning all just found out my son in law has tested pos for the bad thing
we have a birthday party tonight so my daughter ,him ,grandkids are now isolating I'm heading out for essentials for them now great start to the year aghhhhhhh

Morning all

Xmas and New year festivities officially end this morning in the GMJ household with the tree coming down and being repacked away in the attic. Time to start my exercises again after a week and a half off. That should be fun...

Maybe a walk later if the weather holds or if not, the Sunday papers need reading.

Morning all

Cleaning the bungalow is the highlight of the day today.

Living the dream!

Morning all! Coffee with a friend this morning, haven't seen her for a couple of months. Leaving Dave to do some gardening. 👨‍🌾

Morning all

We have a scheduled power cut all day today, so we are off out to Bridgend so Mrs GMJ can visit her mother at her nursing home. We'll go to the outlet mall there afterwards for a bimble and some lunch.

Morning all

Nothing much planned for today. Rain forecast too so even better!

Back