Who's Awake

oldish hippy;n4052 said:
trixie88;n4046 said:
it you reply to this post at the top right hand side you willsee a face next to letter A click that bunch of smiles wil pop open pick one and it willbe added:b0212: the hit post reply aand it willappear

:Smiling_Emoji_with_ah ah...got it hippy..you are a star....still have your very good step by step instructions from last year on how to put a pic on here,,,wilgive it another go when i get another lead to get them from mobile to computor...thats if i can find mobilr and it still works.....THANKS HIPPY

Sue showed me yesterday how to post the moving ones trixie :b0234: if when you click onto the smillies you will see words saying more smillies click onto that and it brings up the moving ones!

Jeanette;n4072 said:
Sue showed me yesterday how to post the moving ones trixie :b0234: if when you click onto the smillies you will see words saying more smillies click onto that and it brings up the moving ones!

ok...click smile:b0216:eek:h oh oh....i got me dancing shes on now......EASY PEASY WHEN U KNOW HOW....hip hip hoorey...another few steps on me belt....thanks jeanette......:b0212:was going to reach for a bar of choc....but this is better....lolohh no stopping me now.:b0213:

Last edited:
trixie88;n4082 said:
ok...click smile:b0216:eek:h oh oh....i got me dancing shes on now......EASY PEASY WHEN U KNOW HOW....hip hip hoorey...another few steps on me belt....thanks jeanette......:b0212:was going to reach for a bar of choc....but this is better....lolohh no stopping me now.:b0213:

Your welcome trixie Hun love the new emojis!!

Well whirlwind has just gone home she called in after she'd been to a birthday party at the village hall,and now it's sooo quiet after she's been talking none stop since she came in the door!! Never mind she'll be back tomorrow morning!! haha

oldish hippy;n4125 said:
jeanette you using windows ten are you

To be honest hippy i know it's Windows 10 on the laptop on the iPad it's iOS (I think)!! I'm hopeless hippy to be truthful ?

well i tell you how to get smilies on you machine with windows 10 i do it one step at a time

oldish hippy;n4194 said:
well i tell you how to get smilies on you machine with windows 10 i do it one step at a time

Yes please hippy

ok step go to desktop right click look at menu see NEW on pop out menu create new folder call it whatever you like {i call it test1 for now} so you have folder on desktop called test1

Ooh b@gg!r hippy it's gone flat will try again tomorrow when it's charged!!

Morning campers raining here at the moment but not cold at all dogs have been out for a pee and I have a cup of hot chocolate.

yorkslass;n4036 said:
Does that mean, if I get my housework done today, I can spend the rest of the week idlying my time away on here?:biggrin:

of course :)

Morning campers at the moment it's a bit damp and at the moment I am playing shops with whirlwind and she's playing with her dolls one which is 52yr old!!

Morning happy campers I'm awake and having a browse through today's posts then I,, nip to the dark side to see what's going on.

thought this was the dark side annie but never mind what ever just nip through and see what going on and what nneds my raucousois wit added to it anyway it is another long day this time of the year the day seem to go on aand on dont know why unless it is that ispennd more time at home as i find it hard to get my self motivated

HAPPY TUESDAY TO US ALL.:Umbrella_Rain_Drops or :The_Sun_Emoji: keep on:Smiling_Face_Emoji:

GOOOOOOOD MORNNNNINGGGGGGG!!!
sleepy today, Hoping the weathers a bit nicer today than yesterdays.

Back