Who's Awake

Morning peoples and peepettes.
How are we doing on this rather overcast looking Saturday?

Oh lucky you over there. Its chuckin it down with rain here. Indoor jobbys today I guess.

Afternoon all we have been lucky so far with the weather ''tis sunny again today!! Proper autumn day!!

Happy days! The rain has stopped! Yippeee! Its just totally gloomy and misty now-phew!

Jeanette;n3607 said:
Afternoon all we have been lucky so far with the weather ''tis sunny again today!! Proper autumn day!!

Sunnyish here too.Its bright sun but lots of cloud. Weird.

yorkslass;n3618 said:
Sunnyish here too.Its bright sun but lots of cloud. Weird.

The sun is shining through the trees and they look lovely as most of them are golden so it looks quite nice Sue,how's David doing?

He's not bad Jeanette, still tired, achey neck and shoulders. It's daft cos the after effects are taking longer to recover from than the surgery itself , if that makes sense.

yorkslass;n3631 said:
He's not bad Jeanette, still tired, achey neck and shoulders. It's daft cos the after effects are taking longer to recover from than the surgery itself , if that makes sense.

It does actually Sue it will be because of what they had to do in surgery! Hopefully it'll not be long before your away in the van!!

Morning campers it's very quiet on here tonight is this the lul before the storm lol, we had gritters out earlier and it feels bitterly cold out but no sign of frost or anything else at the moment but the sky is crystal clear.

Quiet here but very cold jack has graced us with his presence ,will see what the day brings

Does that mean, if I get my housework done today, I can spend the rest of the week idlying my time away on here?:biggrin:

Can't stop my house has just been invaded by granddaughter and friends catch you later.

trixie88;n4046 said:
trixie88;n4041 said:
what needs a massage with a tot o the whisky..........managed to do a smily face earlier this morning.....just because a whole host of them eppeared after writing so i pressed on one and hey it appeared. however, block of smiley faces have not appeared since.

it you reply to this post at the top right hand side you willsee a face next to letter A click that bunch of smiles wil pop open pick one and it willbe added:b0212: the hit post reply aand it willappear

image.jpeg When granddaughters turn your MH into their very own Wendy house

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 0
Back