Who's Awake

Good evening all same as Sue missed this morning!!

well it is morning ido believe yep well it wasnt when iwent to bed earlier it was night time wellassume it was as it was dark or had someone turned the dark on and turned the light off

Last edited:
Morning campers up a little earlier this morning it's usually 3.30 to 4.00 that I wake up well it seems to have stopped raining and feels quite mild outside.

well it aint raining here yet annie might do later we wait with baited breath and my week is all out of kilter as normally out mon wens frid for cofee butno this week so it look like tues firday as dont need any shopping can starve till firday on what is in the house might have to break out the steaks if i get short of food few mins in microwave they will be done

Morning all
Shush about food, last time I made toast at 04.00 I set the smoke alarm off.

that the thin g about microwave it dont set smke alarm offstill it dont do toast that well the grill is useless on it the covection oven works ok

well put the toaster on patio then it wont go off

Morning folks wet,n damp here,up shower then g kids nursery run,
start back to work Dec4th all going good fingers crossed

teejay;n5263 said:
We're fine. How YOU doin?

Is that you Joey? :eek:

Morning all. Very windy in Sussex this morning but bright-ish...well the clouds are white anyway :wink:
Motorhome's going to the garage today for a new bump stop and some rubber bracket thingies for the exhaust. I just called the garage and they said best to take it down around 2pm. Wish I hadn't set the alarm now
:Sleeping_Emoji:

Minisorella;n5290 said:
Is that you Joey? :eek:

Morning all. Very windy in Sussex this morning but bright-ish...well the clouds are white anyway :wink:
Motorhome's going to the garage today for a new bump stop and some rubber bracket thingies for the exhaust. I just called the garage and they said best to take it down around 2pm. Wish I hadn't set the alarm now
:Sleeping_Emoji:

Hi. Sorry, no, I'm Tom and OH is Lynne. Pleased to meet you though anyway!

teejay;n5299 said:
Nope, cant stand that American crap!

Nor can I as it goes.

The missus used to watch it though and I got the gist of it.

How YOU doin was a bit of a catchphrase for a character called Joey.

Robmac;n5300 said:
Nor can I as it goes.

The missus used to watch it though and I got the gist of it.

How YOU doin was a bit of a catchphrase for a character called Joey.

People have been nickin my catchphrases for many years. Think i'll start copyrighting them.

Back