Who's Awake

Morning all,
Oh for a clear conscience and the sleep that goes with it :rolleyes:
Morning all, I must have been wicked for amount of times I was awake and/or up last night Chris although I blame it on that extra cuppa before I went to bed and the bad weather myself :)

Morning all up n away at 3 into truck for 4 on road 04*15 hoofed it up to Elgin .wished I had time to go and see tribute 11 but Tachomaster dictates I’m afraid .heading back to docks now

morning all.......another nice morn...suns up.........not been outside yet,,,,,,but hopefully it will be warm...........
good that your conscience s are clear...thats the waay to do it................
why did you have a guity conscience in the first place chris???>>>>

Morning all,

Just getting light ........................... better get the coffee on ........................................:coffee::coffee:

Well it’s light here as well and looks like it was a good sunrise but I have a tree blocking it. No more days for me Annie, got work til lunch and then back home to get packed up, all depends how ready Caz is but we are there tonight.

Del is over at the Winking Man and reckons he is staying there again tonight as Thursday is Steak Night. I would say it is curry night in Weatherspoons but he would be ill considering a curry :)

Not looking like a nice day now ,rainy ,well off 5o the hospital shortly won’t be raining in there

Wall to wall sunshine here and getting ready for my hospital appointment!

I am awake just now,but had some night nurse (out a bottle) b4 it all starts ,hope to cbe zonko soon??zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Morning campers,

Had to put the heating on, because Mum's feeling the cold - phew! too warm for us.

Morning campers one minute the sun is out the next he’s hiding behind a big cloud! Chris it’s warm here we had to put the heating on last Night it was a bit nippy!

Well we have gone and done it we’ve got ourselves a puppy we pick her up next Friday! So we’ll find out if she’s okay traveling in the car and in the van!
how exciting for you jeanette....do tell more......what breed etc........now you will have to start puppy training......good luck

Morning campers,

Had to put the heating on, because Mum's feeling the cold - phew! too warm for us.
know what you mean chris........havent put my fire on yet......just put my dressing gown on,,,then after half hours throwing it off again.......cos it get too warm..........however, must keep your mum warm,,,,,,,, she will feel the cold much quicker and more easy than us.............

Back