Who's Awake

morning jeanette........have you choosen a name for him/her yet.......love the westies they are so cute...........and so adorable as puppies...........ohhhh....the bairns will be so thrilled........probably have a few sleepless nights till it get settled in....take care

We have chosen a name trixie and she’ll be called “misty” unless we change it!..lol nabsim the photos are lovely yes trixie I think we might have a few sleepless nights hopefully not though, enjoy your trip Annie and Bill, nabsim when your away in the van how do they travel do you just have them on a knee or strap them in?

They lie on the cab floor between driver and passenger seats. They don’t have any restraints but don’t move a lot except when Caz lets one up on her lap. I keep thinking of rigging something up so I can use the short restraints that you in seat belts but not done yet. We only have front two seats that have belts so no easy option anyway

They lie on the cab floor between driver and passenger seats. They don’t have any restraints but don’t move a lot except when Caz lets one up on her lap. I keep thinking of rigging something up so I can use the short restraints that you in seat belts but not done yet. We only have front two seats that have belts so no easy option anyway

That the same as ours we onhave the two front seats with belts, we were just going to let her stay on my knee unless she wanted to lie in between the front seats! So we’ll have to see how she is next week I did think that it would be more helpful to her to sit on my knees and see out the window less risk of her being poorly (just my thoughts) as our last dang wasn’t to bad she would just lie on the back seat

That the same as ours we onhave the two front seats with belts, we were just going to let her stay on my knee unless she wanted to lie in between the front seats! So we’ll have to see how she is next week I did think that it would be more helpful to her to sit on my knees and see out the window less risk of her being poorly (just my thoughts) as our last dang wasn’t to bad she would just lie on the back seat
That’s what we would do Jeanette, she will be tiny when you first get her if around 8 weeks, keep her on you lap so you don’t lose her in the van :)
7EBA566A-8359-40DF-9D7A-EF8B2907CFE9.jpeg

Morning campers the sun is shining again today but it’s forecast for showers later on... that’s what we thought nabsim about keeping her on my knees. Hope the weather picks up for you Sue Gordon and anywhere else that’s wet! ☀️

We have chosen a name trixie and she’ll be called “misty” unless we change it!..lol nabsim the photos are lovely yes trixie I think we might have a few sleepless nights hopefully not though, enjoy your trip Annie and Bill, nabsim when your away in the van how do they travel do you just have them on a knee or strap them in?
any pics of her jeanette.......cant wait to see them

oh im getting mixed up jeanette......thought i saw a post saying you were getting her on friday (friday just gone)
getting worried......getting me days mixed up.....lol...........need more than one pic of her,,,,,need lots.

oh im getting mixed up jeanette......thought i saw a post saying you were getting her on friday (friday just gone)
getting worried......getting me days mixed up.....lol...........need more than one pic of her,,,,,need lots.

No getting her this Friday trixie and I’ll definitely get at least one as oldest granddaughter and grandson is coming and they will be the first to see her and are super excited...haha ? we are still mixed up with the days trixie which isn’t good as I’ve got to take Lana to school tomorrow for the first time good job all mine went to the same school!!

Back