Who's Awake

I am awake and will be ready for bed again soon, not sure if it’s the sea air but they are wanting out, Lou is wanting to run but will hav to wait fir Caz to get up and out on the beach :)

Afternoon all can’t wait to go away again in the van and hopefully the pup will love it!

Yep, had it started in a couple of hours then back on the road again, a trip to the tip and a check up for himself this aft.
hope all is well with david......my little g.son, mentioned david last week.......i was surprised that he had remembered from druridge..........
enjoy your few days away.....any notion of where you are going....or just going to follow your nose......whatever sue hope the weather stays good for you......have a good tim

well much too late ro say g. morning......
more like good evening....i was up and about early this morning..........visited a few market towns round about here....not that there was any markets on, but it was nice to get out and about........so ive had a really lovely day, all in all...ready
for some tea now..........

Evening all trixie it sounds as if you had a lovely day the weather must have been fine for you to be out and about!

Morning Neil,
They're all have a weekend lay-in I spect ;)
Dawn has charity stuff on this morning and after lunch, so I'm home alone - wonder what mischief I can get up to? :unsure:

Ha ha Chris, I bet it will involve wood or fishing :)

I was only up for some tablets but will stay up now, bit too early for anything here, may get lynched if I start waking folks :)

Had a good slow ride on cycle yesterday, about five and a half kilometres but walking pace with Caz and the dogs. Brilliant flat path and cycle path outside where we are parked up goes to Cleethorpes, soooo much easier when it’s flat getting used to this beastie so will be put on that again today :)

Did you manage to improve the ground clearance for the gear change?

Did you manage to improve the ground clearance for the gear change?
It seems fine when you are on proper ground Chris, it sits maybe two inches above the ground. I have replacement front and back brake cables on the way to replace the originals damaged in transit and also a mod that is supposed to stop it happening but it looks like a chain guide from pics they sent, will see when I get home to pick it up :)

Gear change is good now I know how to do it, that was down to me not having had geared bicycles I think, you have to change gear when freewheeling but have to make sure you are moving crank forwards just off load. Bet it’s second nature if you ride a bike with your legs but was alien to me at first. Get an occasional slight clunk when I am sloppy but still getting the hang of it, it’s mainly when I stop in gear though.

Eh up, an engine fired up and one of the vans is going, must be the guy near Charlie, they said he had work early

morning all this fine morning.
my you were up early today chris........early bird catches the worm.

yes jeanette thanks i had a brilliant day yesterday....met lots of lovely folk with a good bit of banter..........need to get out early this morning........got to pick something up at 9.30......so cant be on here for too long.

nabism good to know you are getting used to your cycle......enjoy it... take care

Just going to let the dog take me for a walk then potter about in the MH.
We got it back from the garage yesterday after having a couple of minor things done under warranty.

well...GOOD MORNING ALL.....except where are you.........
wonder how HIPPY is this morning ....poor lads been suffering from man flue.....
just biding my time for brekki.........have to wait an hour after taking tablet before eating or drinking anything.

been outside to feed the birds...they were squarking and making such a noise........they wait untill i get back indoors before swooping down and tucking into it........ all enjoy your day

Still in Cumbria Trixie.
Havn't heard any squawking,except a distant cockerel, despite being next to the sea.
I think the gullies must prefer feeding on chips in Morecambe.

Still in Cumbria Trixie.
Havn't heard any squawking,except a distant cockerel, despite being next to the sea.
I think the gullies must prefer feeding on chips in Morecambe.
ah morning sue....so you are in morecambe...not the lakes....dont know what gave me the idea you were at the lakes.
heard a woman talking about morecambe yesterday........is there something going on in the town......
hope you have had the nice weather over there, that we have enjoyed here............take care

Afternoon all well I’ve had a lovely day with an early birthday party for Lana and they were at a place called infinity air and gutted I didn’t get to join in like sons and granddaughters! Always next time though!!

Morning all,
Tis quiet in here, where are all the worm catchers?

Back