Who's Awake

Morning folks. Got the third battery fitted okay yesterday so that’s another job off my list before winter. Going to look at tv aerial today as we got a few drops of rain come in during the monsoon on Thursday night

Morning all sun is shining for now but it was raining this morning nothing planned today as all g/kids and kids was in and out all day yesterday think Misty is doing nothing today either!

Attachments

• 02157DCE-F687-4237-8001-2B4A0BAD4D80.jpeg
    02157DCE-F687-4237-8001-2B4A0BAD4D80.jpeg
    874 KB · Views: 1
morning all....suns up, dry, calm.....ot been outside yet...however, it feels a bit nippy........

jeanette if i had a little puppy like her i would not be able to let her off my knee..........id just want to hug her all day long.

nice restful day for you today then sue......no g.bairns around today.....

all enjoy your day whatever you are doing........

Last edited:
morning all....suns up, dry, calm.....ot been outside yet...however, it feels a bit nippy........

jeanette if i had a little puppy like her i would not be able to let her off my knee..........id just want to hug her all day long.

nice restful day for you today then sue......no g.bairns around today.....

all enjoy your day whatever you are doing........

It’s hard not to trixie to be honest but I’m sure the g/kids will spoil her! Lana has been every day since Friday and she was gutted that she’s not coming tomorrow after school! (Yet)!!..haha

Morning folks. Got the third battery fitted okay yesterday so that’s another job off my list before winter. Going to look at tv aerial today as we got a few drops of rain come in during the monsoon on Thursday night
talkig of batteries nabsim.......scooter batteries..have you ever bought these off the internet if so have you had any problems........any recommendations of which firm to use.........

talkig of batteries nabsim.......scooter batteries..have you ever bought these off the internet if so have you had any problems........any recommendations of which firm to use.........
Trixie I got mine from alpha batteries free delivery and the WC discount.

thanks annie ....i shall look into them and see if they have the size to fit my scooter ,,,,,not used this small scooter...aquired it a few years ago........so need new batteries...need to find correct size etc.....
I have not had to buy any for my scooter yet Trixie but without a doubt I would give Alpha a call/email. The service and discount is second to none and I have been very pleased each time I have purchased batteries or panels from them as Annie says

I have not had to buy any for my scooter yet Trixie but without a doubt I would give Alpha a call/email. The service and discount is second to none and I have been very pleased each time I have purchased batteries or panels from them as Annie says
I didn’t realise they did panels that’s worth knowing for others are they discounted same as the batteries.

I didn’t realise they did panels that’s worth knowing for others are they discounted same as the batteries.
Yes same 15% on everything, I have saved a fortune on my gear. Everything has come next day delivery free as well although I think to garauntee that there may be a small charge. Can’t recommend them enough Annie :)

been on alpha website...looks as tho they dont do the smaller batteries.......however, i will give them a phone call later to check.........thanks

Morning all.up and away to work,busy busy day ahead ,away up north today again ,traffic in Perth just now is brutal!

Morning all, back up on the hills again as gone 0130 when I dropped Caz at home.

well morning just got to go and get some bread that is all i have planned for today lazy day dont feel up to much at moment

Evening all Sue I hope you got it sorted! Well trixie did you get your chores done today or put them on the back burner? If the sun was shining I hope you enjoyed the sunshine!!

Back