Who's Awake

Yep, had it started in a couple of hours then back on the road again, a trip to the tip and a check up for himself this aft.

Yep, had it started in a couple of hours then back on the road again, a trip to the tip and a check up for himself this aft.

Pleased to hear it and I hope it went well for himself at the check up!

Evening all Sue I hope you got it sorted! Well trixie did you get your chores done today or put them on the back burner? If the sun was shining I hope you enjoyed the sunshine!!
eveing jeanette....yes i managed to get a couple of jobs sorted before i ran out of steam.......

Well at least you got a couple of jobs done trixie always tomorrow to do a couple more little and often trixie! Pleased to hear that Sue,

Morning campers having a mini meet at Southend on Sea met up with Colin (full member) yesterday we had a lovely evening meal muscles in a garlic butter sauce with fresh crab dressed by me a side salad and beautiful home made bread that Colin made.

morning all, late up this morning........not looking good out there..very chilly.......lots of building renovating work going on in the area.......seems as tho everyone is saving the big jobs for autumn.........re.rendering, extensions, roofing, new windows......etc........well nothing exciting happening.......ummmm.......

All these cute little doggies! Has anyone got any good advice for facing down great hairy shaggy sheepdogs that come flying down from the hills circling round and barking at you? We borrowed an ultrasonic dog scarer a few weeks back... but had to give it back...it worked quite well, you took it out of your pocket and they ran away before you even turned it on...they must have seen them before round there... but not theses b******s!

think positively barge,,,,,you have a woolly walking blanket there...he will keep you lovely and warm come winter

Evening all had a busy day today first youngest son decided to visit this morning then went to lunch with a few friends (ladies only)! Came home eldest son was here and he stayed for a while ooh they didn’t come to see me ooh no they came to see the pup!! Evening trixie hope you enjoyed your lie in this morning?

Evening all had a busy day today first youngest son decided to visit this morning then went to lunch with a few friends (ladies only)! Came home eldest son was here and he stayed for a while ooh they didn’t come to see me ooh no they came to see the pup!! Evening trixie hope you enjoyed your lie in this morning?
evening jeanette...certainly did........wanted to get to market today, however, the wind put me off....cant battle with that;
lol sorry, had to laugh ...visitors coming to see the pup and not you......only to be expected....lol take care

It’s says something when g/kids go home and just say bye Misty!!...haha but daughter did say that going down the street they did say bye nana and grandad! I don’t like the wind either trixie it takes my breath away!

Well at least you got a couple of jobs done trixie always tomorrow to do a couple more little and often trixie! Pleased to hear that Sue,
lol haha...i spend too much time on this computer machine..............need to go down to chemist today......will leave it until lunch time ....they wont be too busy then, hopefully.........i think im getting a bit lazy...have to pull me socks up............lol
enjoy whatever you will be doing today

Evening trixie hope you managed to get to the chemist if you have sunshine trixie enjoy it while it lasts! We’ve been looking for a pet carrier for the car (for now) and we took the pup she is a good traveler so far she just sleeps on my knee then we had to go to the caravan shop and look for a pole for the awning then we went to buy Lana’s birthday present gosh she’s 5 on Monday where the heck does the time go!

Evening trixie hope you managed to get to the chemist if you have sunshine trixie enjoy it while it lasts! We’ve been looking for a pet carrier for the car (for now) and we took the pup she is a good traveler so far she just sleeps on my knee then we had to go to the caravan shop and look for a pole for the awning then we went to buy Lana’s birthday present gosh she’s 5 on Monday where the heck does the time go!

saw roday what i think is a pet carrier........looks like a shopping trolly bag, except that it has a mesh front to it...so presume it was for a pet..........rather different i thought......
agree with you jeanette ..dont kow where the ti,e goes......wish i had my little one living nearer....even havig the bigger ones nearer would be nice........ sorry computrt playing up......

saw roday what i think is a pet carrier........looks like a shopping trolly bag, except that it has a mesh front to it...so presume it was for a pet..........rather different i thought......
agree with you jeanette ..dont kow where the ti,e goes......wish i had my little one living nearer....even havig the bigger ones nearer would be nice........ sorry computrt playing up......

I’ve seen those ones trixie, hopefully she’ll settle in it when we get one that would be nice for you trixie it would mean you would see them regularly, my youngest g/daughter was here today she should have been a boy I think..haha but she was really gentle with her give it a couple of weeks when Misty is chasing her around the sitting room!..lol

I am awake all set for the journey home later an end to a fab trip with fab company along the way and brilliant weather.

Back