Who's Awake

well what do you know....ive got me days and hours mixed up.......its not morning now. its late afternoon.........
so afternoon to you all.........hope you are all fit and well........
wonder where some of the posters have run off to..........mot many on here these days.....

Afternoon trixie hope your well? It’s not too bad here today again it’s putting in a bit dull now though,well Misty has had a bit of a pamper today and she definitely needed it running around like a mad pup in the garden when Malcolm was raking the leaves up so she ended up filthy just a good job she was already booked to get a trim!!..haha she smells sweet...for now! Kennel number 5..haha;)

Attachments

• 9ADE5099-2D53-413B-AE34-37A95283C9E1.jpeg
    9ADE5099-2D53-413B-AE34-37A95283C9E1.jpeg
    251.2 KB · Views: 0
Afternoon trixie hope your well? It’s not too bad here today again it’s putting in a bit dull now though,well Misty has had a bit of a pamper today and she definitely needed it running around like a mad pup in the garden when Malcolm was raking the leaves up so she ended up filthy just a good job she was already booked to get a trim!!..haha she smells sweet...for now! Kennel number 5..haha;)
misty is soooo cute,,,,,,,,,still giving you [lenty of exercise i hope..........the children will enjoy the leaves just as much as the puppy does

misty is soooo cute,,,,,,,,,still giving you [lenty of exercise i hope..........the children will enjoy the leaves just as much as the puppy does

Don’t know who’s the worst the g/kids or misty trixie ooh wait until Christmas Day and we have three g/kids and the pup going mad!! It’ll definitely be mad!!

Morning Gordon,
Been struggling through toast and honey, so dare not touch the keyboard :giggle:.
Wet n windy start, but patches of blue shining through.

Morning Chris matey,sun is out here but a fair breeze gusting,ground was damp earlier but drying.around 05*30 the temp had dropped a fair bit sky showing blue in patches so might be a no bad day fingers crossed

morning.....very, very late arising today as it has been most days lately...............not a nice day here weatherwise.........temp. dropp
ing a bit

Afternoon all sun is shining but a bit breezy not complaining as it’s a good drying day! Visit to hospital today quiet day today no g/kids (yet)! just the pup!

Good morning folks ,decided to stay at home due to weather yesterday but wished I had gone up the hills as it’s a stunning am here ,gonna do some chores instead ,the mrs is soundo after a heavy night shift at hospital

morning everyone.........nice bright morning......really dont know what i shall be doing today..........if van was here i would have liked to go to coast for the day and stay overnight...........ah.well, cant have everything......

Morning folks,

It was bright earlier Trixie but it's clouding over now.
Changed the bedding, got the washer going and done some ironing, i've surprised myself.

Morning folks,

It was bright earlier Trixie but it's clouding over now.
Changed the bedding, got the washer going and done some ironing, i've surprised myself.

if i had been up earlier...i may have taken a trip to leeds market to get lots of fruit..........however, chris reminded me of fu clinic ....so ive got that over and done with........
bought a little spin dryer last week........would have preferred a wringer........need to find someone who has one languishing at back of garage...lol...........
anyway not had the chance to use spinner yet........need to find a place for it.........looking forward to seeing how much water it spins out........

you seem to be getting on well today............satisfaction when jobs are crossed off list..........these days ive got to be in the mood for certain jobs.......lol take care sue

Not seen a wringer in years Trixie. Those little spin dryers work pretty well though.
I've to be in the mood too, otherwise I just faff about for ages. Good job you remembered about your flu jab, though i've never had one.

Not seen a wringer in years Trixie. Those little spin dryers work pretty well though.
I've to be in the mood too, otherwise I just faff about for ages. Good job you remembered about your flu jab, though i've never had one.
i know it sounds daft, i got a lot of satisfaction using the wringer outside, got it from elderly lady next door........(foing back to 70s 80s)......however after a few years left outdoors, altho it was covered up ....the rubber rollers got rather dilapidated...so it had to go the journey...........i did miss it,,,even tho i had a washing machine........lol

Back