Who's Awake

Tha5s the mrs tucked up in bed after another night shift,had a cuppa t,dog bn. out,think it’s sbp,tatie scone and a egg over the top .gonna wash the van and the fleet ,then helping sil to hang a new door at the daughters house

Morning campers wide awake and bushy tailed! Been up early doors everything all done hoovering washing on the line and even tea sorted! I’ll be shattered dinner time..haha now having a cuppa pup is driving Malcolm nuts with it new toy which has a squeaker inside!..lol ?? funny how she can find the squeaker right away!!

Been up since 3 watching back to back episodes of Alias. I am 95% certain its crap but can't find anything else to watch at moment :(

Never mind will be able to get ready for work in a couple hours or so

Had an Early start this morning for whirlwind (Lana) washing out and now having a cuppa and relaxing ?

where is hippy these days.........or have i just not seen his posts.....hope he hasnt gone AWAL.............
afternoon all..........hope you are all having a pleasant day.

Evening all just having a cuppa then going to have to get my bathroom sorted as I have the painter coming in tomorrow morning!

Morning all,rough night last night s/I/l admitted to a&e ,daughter is going through the mill jut now ,so I’m on stand by duty

Sorry to hear that Gordon hope everything goes well

Back