Who's Awake

Had to be up n away early to collect a tank at rail terminal ,got here back o 5 only to find out it’s still on the train from Felixstowe ,looks like another sh- - e Friday agh.
Got to wait now till it arrives as the product is urgently required

Evening/ morning all it’s been raining on and off here today Gordon,when do you get your new van? I bet you can’t wait!!

Evening/ morning all it’s been raining on and off here today Gordon,when do you get your new van? I bet you can’t wait!!
Get it may 3,yeah getting fired up now but the old girl is sitting in the driveway and she has been a abso great servant to us and think she is getting sold today at 1*30.

Good morning to you all,got today off to go for one of my grandsons birthday present for tomorrow
Heading for messages at Morrison’s,,then ikea?then going to do some more mods to the hymer ,hope it brightens up for the bbq for my grandson birthday tomorrow

Afternoon campers it’s forecast to be sunny all weekend Gordon so hopefully you’ll have good weather for the bbq

Any body heard from the hipster lately ,not even heard Bazza saying he had a wee lotto win

Last edited:
Good morning to all on this looking good for a sunny bbq birthday party for my eldest grandson 5 today
Five year ago he was born and he was our first ,we now have six2step grand daughters been a busy time
WOW,

Morning it’s warming up nicely on the south coast Bill is getting his tin figures ready for the modellers show he has been asked to judge this year though he cannot judge the catagories that he is entering so I will have the day to myself well except for the two dogs who are at the moment fast asleep.

Morning it’s warming up nicely on the south coast Bill is getting his tin figures ready for the modellers show he has been asked to judge this year though he cannot judge the catagories that he is entering so I will have the day to myself well except for the two dogs who are at the moment fast asleep.
Good luck to bill with his hobby,hope he is successful,I’ve just seen a couple of his ( models) annie excluded but they’re superb
Hope you guys have a great time
Ps the miles must be battering up on the van nooooooooo

He has been on toilet duty this morning and I am still laughing he came back from the toilet emptying thing and said to me “ haven’t you emptied your cassette since you got back from France” when I asked why he said “ it was full of OUI OUI ?????the mans a nutcase.

He has been on toilet duty this morning and I am still laughing he came back from the toilet emptying thing and said to me “ haven’t you emptied your cassette since you got back from France” when I asked why he said “ it was full of OUI OUI ?????the mans a nutcase.
??

???

Afternoon campers oops ? well I’ve just stopped Misty from digging up Malcolm’s plants again!..haha thought she was going for a record!! Hope everyone is well and enjoying the sunshine ☀️

Back