Who's Awake

Afternoon campers it’s wall to wall sunshine Gordon are you at work or away for a break

Afternoon campers it’s wall to wall sunshine Gordon are you at work or away for a break
Sorry Jeanette at work im afraid if you can call driving through the Cairngorms work with the beautiful countryside they speyside and onto the Black Isle *****************i hate work?

Sorry Jeanette at work im afraid if you can call driving through the Cairngorms work with the beautiful countryside they speyside and onto the Black Isle *****************i hate work?

Love it up there Gordon and as you say work ppfft!! :sneaky: ? Bet you can’t wait to get away in your van!

This will be interesting as I am posting these pics at 5 in the morning but my iPhone has just descided I am across the channel and has gone forward 1 hour so what time will my post show ??

morning.........anyone know why hippy has deserted his thread..........hope he is well.
all enjoy this beautiful sunshine......

market maybe/could be on the agenda today..........will be a bit of a last moment decision.............
all enjoy this beautiful sunshine

Evening all well we finally got away and we’re away until Sunday because once again babysitting duties kick in on Monday trixie did you go to the market?

Morning campers hope you all enjoy the sunshine today and Gordon all I can say is argh!

Evening all well we finally got away and we’re away until Sunday because once again babysitting duties kick in on Monday trixie did you go to the market?
morning jeanette......yes i went to market....didnt stay for long tho....lots of folks around..think there may have been a couple of visiting coaches in knaresborough...........only bought some nectarines...usually come back with lots of fruit.......nice to have a banter and chat with folk...everyone is so friendly at markets........
spent a day bus hopping........which was nice .......rarely get the opportunity to do that........
enjoy your time away jeanette.......hope the weather stays nice for you...........where are you going.........???

Afternoon campers trixie we’re not far from Ayr but we’re going home on Sunday babysitting duties on Monday!..and the weather has been really lovely we had a shower this morning but then the sun has made an appearance and it’s quite pleasant!

Hi all am not driving at moment having problems with back and my legs are playing up badly at moment just dont feel to bril did reply to philss messagge
Nice to see you posting chick hope your felling better soon.

Back