Who's Awake

Morning all,
Left at 4.00 in the car, had a good trip there (1.5hrs) only to find all the car parks barricaded with no access to the beaches :(
Did see a good sunrise though
View attachment 54445

Now back home with bacon in the pan :)

I hope you socially distanced while watching the sunrise, Chris!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

I hope you socially distanced while watching the sunrise, Chris!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

I wish I could have distanced more, the pain in my left ear would have been less.
If you look closely at the pic you can see the fish laughing..... not that they were in much danger even if I had got on the beach:rolleyes:

fixed the lawnmower , put a new rod into my pin push ,made another Japanese milk loaf , lovely, and had a pleasant walk round the Cumberland Basin . next one of those loaves i make is getting sultanas innit .yum ,toasted with butter !

Weekends are great,get to have sleepout in the van and imagine we're away somewhere nice ,think it's the gin and spitfire ale help 😡

retirement will be here eventually ( family business) work for my son ,daughter in law and her mum so hence the commitment esp in these times

Reactions: Rec
Morning all,
"Friday's fish n chips, is everybody 'appy, you bet your life we are". What song was that from? :unsure:

@Edina No bells ringing on that one...sounds like Chas and Dave!
Lovely morning here except for all the tree pollen about causing hayfever! Unless it is something else?????:eek::eek:
I know it isn't as it is same every year, but nowadays I over analyse ........

Back