Who's Awake

Morning Sue, Baz, Jeanette, Gordon, Chris, everyone...

Not visited motorhomer for a few weeks so finally got round to popping in today;)(y)

We have lovely sun here too, Sue, and it was a hot day yesterday in Middlesbrough - Neil painted his Mam's garden fence, looks good, job done, happy peeps all round :)

Been without the van for nearly a month now, it's parked up in the MOT garage compound waiting on the new (shortened) brake cable to be sorted and returned from Steel Cables in Swansea. Missing it big time...😝😕

Dunno about anyone else but it feels like this year has gone really fast!!! 😳🤪
Chomping at the bit to get away in the van, hoping we can manage at least a few short trips away in between 'life' getting in the way... :confused:

Morning Sue, Baz, Jeanette, Gordon, Chris, everyone...

Not visited motorhomer for a few weeks so finally got round to popping in today;)(y)

We have lovely sun here too, Sue, and it was a hot day yesterday in Middlesbrough - Neil painted his Mam's garden fence, looks good, job done, happy peeps all round :)

Been without the van for nearly a month now, it's parked up in the MOT garage compound waiting on the new (shortened) brake cable to be sorted and returned from Steel Cables in Swansea. Missing it big time...😝😕

Dunno about anyone else but it feels like this year has gone really fast!!! 😳🤪
Chomping at the bit to get away in the van, hoping we can manage at least a few short trips away in between 'life' getting in the way... :confused:
gee em up marie....we will be back in lockdown before too long......time is now.....hope you get it back soon.

Well back from town drew spends out for my trip went round the corner to pay into my holiday account and the branch is now closed and I don’t remember a letter telling me oh heck now I have to find another Yorkshire bank that I can get to parking wise.😡

Well back from town drew spends out for my trip went round the corner to pay into my holiday account and the branch is now closed and I don’t remember a letter telling me oh heck now I have to find another Yorkshire bank that I can get to parking wise.😡
Don't know if its convenient, but Cleckheaton should be ok.

I think there is one in Halifax I just have to check out the parking the one I have always used is in Brighouse but it was all boarded up this morning sign of the times I think.

Back