Who's Awake

Morning Chris hope your mum is well and she has been sorted and you and Dawn get some sleep

Morning all,
Took Mum into hospital yesterday and they are keeping her in for tests/scans today. We certainly slept well last night (y)

Morning all,
Took Mum into hospital yesterday and they are keeping her in for tests/scans today. We certainly slept well last night (y)
Make the most of it guys she’ll be home soon ?

Morning campers well the freezing rain has stopped and it does feel to be a little warmer than yesterday shopping for Xmas pressies today ? I am not a good shopper.

Morning all,
Morning all,

Look on it as a touch of respite for you and Dawn, she will be firing on all cylinders before you know it,

Grand morning here, blue skies and Sun.?

Evening all Chris how’s your mum doing,well I hope! Well it’s started to rain here earlier and we’ve had no snow!

Thanks Jeanette, she is still in hospital, should know more tomorrow, oh and it's raining again :(

Thanks Jeanette, she is still in hospital, should know more tomorrow, oh and it's raining again :(

Ooh it’s still raining here also Chris and cold hopefully it’ll be good news tomorrow Chris and they sort her out!

Morning all,
Where's our whisky wheeler this morning?
Another damp and dreary Devon day :(

Glorious here, clear blue skies but very damp and cold.

Seen the forecast for tomorrow, think i`m going into hibernation.

Was seriously thinking about going south ( for the first time ) this winter but apparently i`ve been outvoted.

Morning all early start today ,icy morning glad I’m not up north today just centrally working so far

Morning campers it had been a sunny day here but chilly out lovely when you were in the car,with the sun shining! But tonight it’s damp and chilly here near Durham

Back