Who's Awake

Morningall up n away early doors .got e day off Wednesday .well at hospital I am

Gordon, if you get any earlier it won't be worth you going to bed :oops: Spect you're having your lunch about now?
Good luck at the hospital.

Cheers Chris getting hammered just now shifting spirits and chemicals ,all our trailers are either getting used or have been drop on site jobs,gonna do a 15 hour today as I’m off tomorrow ,how’s your mum getting on?

Cheers Chris getting hammered just now shifting spirits and chemicals ,all our trailers are either getting used or have been drop on site jobs,gonna do a 15 hour today as I’m off tomorrow ,how’s your mum getting on?

Might be bringing her home today Gordon, thanks.

Afternoon campers just having a cuppa as done the housework “stuff” pleased your mum is well enough to come home Chris! Well babysitting duties finish tonight( allegedly)as d/I/l is finishing work until after the New Year, and probably more duties after New Year!!

Morning dry so far outside up with the dogs and throbbing knees just having a nice hot chocolate and hopefully get s few more zzzz in.

Morning All,
That's rough Gordon, especially with the holidays coming up, hope everything turns out okay (y)

Morning all fine drizzle out side but not cold the sky is very dull grey so I suspect the rain is set in for s while.

dmorning wide awake going home in minute just do this this post then home long day ahead getot for some fresh air as not seen the an for few day it parked down the road

good day to everyone..........
HIPPY how are you today........almost back to normal now eh.........you are so lucky living by the sea.....all that lovely fresh sea air to enjoy.........hope you are feeling a little better today....take care

Afternoon campers and hippy hope your feeling better and now we’re looking forward to spring!

well a jolly good morning to anyone out there..................all getting ready for the next big NIGHT hear some of you have a BIG PARTY to attend...........some of you will probably be on your way by now....drive safely

Morning all well we’re visiting family today (Malcolm’s sister) we would have been away in the van but d/I/L asked if we could have Lana on Wednesday otherwise we’d have been away straight after...oops nearly said it hippy! Anyway babysitting duties on Wednesday,so much for all of us pulling together!”:unsure: Have a good day everyone whatever your doing and wherever your going

Back